At The Feel Good Clinic we provide effective, practical, evidence-based interventions that help individuals and couples live the life they really want. Our practice sees adults, adolescents and children presenting individually, as families, or as couples.
At The Feel Good Clinic, we pride ourselves on our amazing culture – we truly value teamwork, have fun, enjoy loads of social events, and provide many opportunities for group supervision and consultation. Culture is everything to us, and we work extremely hard to make sure all of our staff are happy and love coming into work.
We also provide FULL service administration support for everything you need – all you need to do is see your client, write your letters and clinical notes, and go home! Our lovely administration team takes care of the rest.
We have recently relocated and are looking for a psychologist to join our brand new and beautifully appointed Surry Hills practice. We have no requirements for hours or number of days our practitioners work as our focus is on ensuring our clients receive the best possible care based on how each psychologist prefers to schedule their day.
We are happy to offer either a contract, full time or part time position to the right candidate.
- Extremely flexible hours/days
- A diverse client base
- Beautifully appointed modern and comfortable offices with natural light
- Full time on-site administration team
- Plethora of team social events
- Peer consultation and FREE supervision
- Additional incentives for permanent positions
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Eligibility for a Medicare provider number
- Clinical experience
- Flexibility, warmth and integrity
- Have or be willing to obtain own ABN (contractors)
- Professional Indemnity insurance (contractors)
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- Ability to provide evidence-based treatments to clients experiencing a wide range of mental health conditions
- Training in therapies additional to CBT (e.g. DBT, ACT, IPT, EMDR, Schema Therapy, trauma counselling, LGBTIQ training, couples therapy, sexual health training).
- Relationship counselling