Due to continued growth, our award-winning practice is looking for enthusiastic, professional and skilled Psychologists to join us in providing high-quality mental health services. This role involves working with child and/or adult clients across the lifespan, and becoming part of our well known and highly respected team.
We have a long wait list of clients to be seen – and can offer an immediate start with full or part time caseload for the right Psychologist.
We offer full time, part time, contracting and staff Psychologist roles. We have modern, beautifully appointment rooms with parking/metro access and work from home options including providing telehealth services from home.
About Mindworx Psychology
Mindworx Psychology is a modern, beautifully presented, large, sunfilled, 7 consulting room private practice, in an easily accessed location next to Norwest Marketown and the lake in the Sydney Hills District.
Our team of dedicated Registered Psychologists, Clinical Psychologists, Clinical Psychology Registrars, Provisionally Registerd Psychologists, our Head of Client Services, our Director, our Accounts team and our experienced reception team work together to provide excellence in clinical psychology to families, schools and businesses locally and across Australia.
Our mission is a) to provide excellence in mental health treatment for children, adolescents and adults and b) to be known for our outstanding clinicians and the work they do.
*We currently have full time (20-24 clients across a 38 hour week), and part time options available across Monday – Saturday
* Employee or contractor options available to suit your circumstances
What we offer:
- An established, well-regarded private practice with high client demand and strong referrals
- Generous, highly competitive remuneration packages for employees and for contractors
- Flexible work arrangements, including working from home options
- A fully vaccinated team, and a covid-safe practice which includes air purifiers in every room, and large sunlit working spaces – we take the wellbeing of you and our clients seriously
- A friendly, supportive workplace focused on client and clinician wellbeing
- Weekday, weekend or after-hours work is available
- Immediate start with full caseload (tailored to your capacity)
- No sales or marketing work, visits to GPs or other non-clinical work
- Full administration support – focus on your clinical work only
- Clinical and peer support from our team
- Flexible, supportive Registrar program including a generous budget to allow weekly external individual supervision focused on your personal needs
- Salary packages include external supervisor of your choice, a manager to support you, and mentoring with Dr Amanda Mullin, Director, Board Approved Supervisor and Clinical Psychologist.
- A well-resourced, modern, spacious and professional working environment – with an boardroom, kitchen, a cafe grade coffee machine, endless chocolate biscuits, spaces flooded by sunlight, and cubpoards filled with curated resources. Take clients for a walk and talk session by the lake, enjoy convenient access to the Metro, walk to cafes, food courts and shopping less than 2 minutes walk away.
- Well-developed practice policies and procedures
- Leading practice management software and managed IT systems
- Access to clinical resources and large test library including Psychometric Test Kits
- Full administration and calendar bookings support including management of accounts/appointments – we take care of all non-clinical work.
- A reception team on site during all opening hours to meet and greet your client and to support you to work safely.
- A variety of clinical work that can be tailored to suit your interests, including opportunities to consult or locum with Dr Amanda Mullin
- The opportunity to develop and/or run groups of your choice
- The opportunity to work as a generalist (with mixed presentations) or to work within an area of special interest such as Eating Disorders, Anxiety, ADHD, Trauma, Peri-natal, Autism etc
- Enjoy testing? We have referrals and provide access to our Psychometric test kits to allow you to offer a range of testing
- The opportunity to take on non-clinical work such as speaking/presenting/consultancy
- Connections – Individual and peer supervision, case conferencing, book club, wellbeing days, personal days, team building days and more
- Professional development opportunities
What we want you to bring
- Registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligibility for registration with Medicare
- Passion for psychology and providing therapy
- Passionate about making a difference
- Qualified/willingness to train in a range of therapeutic approaches (e.g. CBT, ACT, DBT, Schema Therapy, EMDR)
- Excellence in case formulation for a range of psychological disorders
- Clinical flexibility and competence in treating a range of mental health issues seen in private practice such as anxiety, depression, trauma, grief & loss etc
- Self-motivated, organised and efficient at managing time and tasks, able to work independently with strong organisational skills
- Enjoy working and contributing to our friendly, supportive team
- A warm, approachable manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to professional development and self-reflective practice
- Post-graduate training desirable but not essential – we are looking for the right clinicians to fit our team, our culture and our clients
- An interest in child work. Some our our team work only with adults. However, a strong interest in working with children as well as adults is a desirable fearure – we are a family practice and our team often cross refer. We often work as a team with multiple family members.
- Experience/willingness to train and deliver psychometric testing (e.g. WISC, WPPSI, WIAT, ADOS) is desirable
Visit our website for more information about our practice and our current team: www.mindworxpsychology.com.au
Please apply online – or email your resume and a cover letter/brief note describing your availability and why you are interested in the role to [email protected]
Questions? You can email Dr Amanda Mullin, our Director at [email protected].
Provisionally registered but with solid experience? Please send us your resume and a cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for a role with us.