Evolve Wellbeing is a boutique and nature themed Psychology and Wellness Clinic located in the Brisbane suburb of Cleveland, Queensland. We offer psychological and therapeutic services for individuals, couples and families, and provide cognitive and mental health assessments.
We work with evidence based and trauma informed therapies and have an integrated model of recovery and care.
Our values are authenticity, growth and resilience, which our team embody and bring to our client’s recovery journeys.
Why Join Us?
We value our team as much as our clients.
That’s why we offer:
- In-house supervision and peer support to enhance your skills and confidence
- Quarterly dinners and events to foster a positive and collaborative culture
- Flexible working hours to balance your work and personal commitments
- Dedicated administrative support to handle the paperwork and bookings
- A varied case load that allows you to work with different client groups and develop
About the Role
The ideal Psychologist for Evolve Wellbeing will…..
- Provide psychological services to our clients, and implement appropriate assessment and intervention plans for clients
- Write psychological reports and correspondence to referrers
- Liaise with referrers and other key stakeholders to achieve outcomes for clients.
- Follow practice policies, adherence to AHPRA guidelines and Psychology Code of Ethics
- Have an ability to function with a high degree of initiative and experience, under general limited direction, as a clinician
- Be proficient in use of Powerdiary practice management software
- Be open to the option and opportunities to build career pathways toward leadership, group work and developing and applying new skills in areas of interest.
Along with your strong work ethic you’ll also have:
- Degree in Psychology and/or Clinical Psychology with full registration with AHPRA
- Medicare registered provider or ability to attain, and be registered with private health funds
- Current and high level of industry knowledge of private practice systems, Medicare and various referral pathways, intervention and evidence-based treatment methodology
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to broaden their therapeutic skillset and abilities
- Ability to work with no restrictions in Australia
- Experience in private practice in Australia
- Current QLD driver’s license and Blue Card.
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join us at Evolve Wellbeing, please apply via SEEK today include a brief cover letter and up to date resume outlining your suitability for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!