- Join us, the largest private psychology provider and a team of 150+ incredible clinicians working nationally
- Be supported by a dedicated head office and administration team who want to see you succeed and love your work
- Work flexible hours to support work-life balance and wellbeing
- 60+ clinic locations to choose from – work close to home!
- Diverse referral streams – private, third party, EAP / Corporate – a real mix of work and client presentations
Established in 2005, New View Psychology (NVP) is Australia’s largest psychology provider working with a highly qualified team of over 150 Psychologists, Social Workers and Counsellors.
We offer a full range of psychology counselling and assessment services including individual, couples and family therapy along with third party partnerships, employee assistance programs (EAP) and corporate services. Our practitioners bring a wealth of expertise to ensure we are perfectly placed to support our valued clients to overcome any mental health issue.
Our values: Compassion, Teamwork, Integrity, Accountability and Performance. Our values underpin everything we do in supporting our clients and managing our business needs. As a client-centric organisation we are committed to providing high quality service that makes everyone feel welcomed and equal.
You can learn more about us by visiting our website.
A Career With Us
At NVP we value our people with well-being a priority. We are inclusive and supportive, providing our clinicians with choice in how and where they work. Whether you are newly registered or an experienced mental health professional, we can accommodate your preferences at any stage of your career.
Due to strategic growth we are seeking additional contract Psychologists (General or Clinical) to join our clinics located throughout Melbourne metropolitan region. These include Essendon, South Melbourne, Point Cook, Sunbury, Geelong, Roxburgh Park, Mount Evelyn, Dandenong, Parkdale, Donvale and Eltham to name a few.
- Provide client therapy sessions using evidence-based therapeutic approaches.
- Work with a diverse client base including private, third party and corporate clients, presenting with a range of issues.
- Develop personalised treatment plans based on our clients’ unique needs, goals, and circumstances, and maintain these throughout their therapy.
- When required, conduct psychological assessments to evaluate clients’ mental health conditions, using a variety of assessment tools and techniques or work in collaboration with our Assessment Centre.
- Collaborate with other mental health professionals and healthcare providers to ensure the holistic care of NVP clients.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records and treatment plans via PracSuite.
- Be comfortable working autonomously but also be able to contribute to the wider team.
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Diverse referrals predominately private (counselling and assessments), mental health treatment plans, third-party support and opportunities within our EAP portfolio such as critical incident/ onsite debriefing, training and group facilitations for our employer partners.
- Complete flexibility so you can enjoy true work-life balance.
- Face-to-face and telehealth work with clients (hybrid working an option).
- Comprehensive head office and administrative support allowing you to focus on your clients and on what you do best.
- 24/7 access to our Clinic Manager (Psychologist).
- Individual and peer group supervision opportunities with senior Psychologists and Board Approved Supervisors.
- A commitment to professional growth and continuing education with a formal professional development program in place and clinician portal access.
- Additional opportunities providing individual or group supervision, student mentoring or getting involved in our professional development seminars.
- Professional autonomy and independence in decision-making.
- Enjoy a friendly, supportive and inclusive work environment.
Our Clinicians will:
- Be APHRA (or AASW) registered and recognised providers with Medicare.
- Have demonstrated post-qualifying counselling or assessment experience and be comfortable delivering clinical / therapeutic services.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish rapport with clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Have exceptional listening, communication, and empathy skills.
- Be comfortable with technology including managing clinical notes and reporting via our practice management software (training provided).
- Have an active ABN and insurance to practice.
- Have a police check and / or WWCC or be willing to apply for these.
NVP are seeking mental health professionals who demonstrate a high standard of ethical practice and commitment to their clients. If you are passionate about making a positive impact, are highly organised and comfortable working both autonomously and within a team environment, we would love to have you join the NVP family.
To apply for our current opportunities, please submit your resume confirming your preferred working hours and location/s via the link provided.
NVP welcome applications from all sectors of our community and embrace diversity in our recruitment practices. We would encourage you to follow our company page on LinkedIn for all news and opportunities.