Splash Kids Therapies
Splash Kids Therapies adopts a collaborative approach to allied health by combining Psychology, Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy services. These services are further supported by our specialised behaviour management program, the ‘Nurtured Heart Approach’.
This provides an inclusive and personalised service for families and their children with fun, meaningful and reliable support. We are currently looking to recruit a Psychologist to join our team.
- This position is available to fully registered qualified Psychologists
- Also options for Provisional Psychologists
- Current full AHPRA registration is essential
- Remuneration will be based on the level of experience of the successful applicant.
- Experience across a range of formal assessments highly regarded
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Practice in your own therapy room or create your own caseload with a blend of community and in-clinic service
- We cap your case load at 4 clients per day in clinic
- 9 day fortnight, 1 rostered day off each fortnight cycle
- Diverse case loads
- Surrounded by supportive colleagues
- Collaborate with our multi-discipline therapists
- Paid professional development support
- Work where your opinions are valued and heard
- Full admin support
What we offer:
- Choose your hours, flexible full-time or part-time position
- Varied service styles – mobile service, in-clinic or a blend of both, you choose
- Control your work-life balance to suit you
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A comprehensive induction program
- Shadowing opportunities for all disciplines
- Learn our working model and family-centred approach
- Technology provided to help you succeed in your role
- Internal career opportunities – Access to Industry leading coaching, mentoring and career development pathways
- Work satisfaction – Love what you do and why you do it
We don’t want to waste your time with time-consuming recruitment processes. Simply apply through Seek and we’ll be in touch with you.