IPAR is a national occupational rehabilitation provider supporting thousands of people who may be living with an illness, disability, or injury. Whether it is through workplace rehabilitation, counselling, injury prevention or finding new employment, our care is tailored to each and every individual. We work with our clients to identify their goals and provide psychological or physical supports to help them live life to its fullest potential. Our team of highly skilled allied health professionals and employment consultants include Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Psychologists and Rehabilitation Counsellors. IPAR is just one of the purpose-built, industry leading brands in the global MedHealth network. We make impact and we achieve outcomes through the meaningful and purposeful work that we do every day.
Why joins us?
- On going development – tailored career development and leadership pathways, together with a “promoting from within” culture
- Competitive remuneration package, including bonus and incentive schemes and salary packaging options.
- Flexible hybrid work from home with flexible working hours – manage your own calendar
- Dedicated Health & Wellness program for all staff, to achieve work-life balance and have some fun!
- Fitness Passport to secure a discounted fitness membership and access to facilities Australia wide
- Strong supportive team culture – Peer and management support readily available
- A comprehensive induction and onboarding, a buddy program and ongoing workplace mentoring are provided
- Varied client group for variety in your work-day and caseload
- Access to other employee benefits and Employee Assistance Program.
We are seeking individuals with a professional background in Psychology / Rehabilitation Counselling interested in working in the occupational rehabilitation sector
In this diverse role, you will enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to manage your own day. You will have the support of a strong, close team of driven and energetic healthcare professionals with the backing and resources of a global corporate infrastructure. Providing occupational rehabilitation services to clients with a range of conditions, both physical and psychological and supporting them to achieve return to health and return to work outcomes.
Your duties will include:
- Case management (caseloads are manageable, and our consultants have the support of Rehabilitation Assistants to alleviate administrative tasks)
- Applying your clinical knowledge to improve return to work outcomes
- Working with employers and employees to develop and implement injury prevention and workplace education programs
- Working collaboratively with injured workers, employers, medical and allied health professionals
- Assisting those with an injury or health condition to achieve return to health and return to work outcomes
- Completing a variety of assessments using your clinical skills, including but not limited to initial, workplace and vocational assessments to review diagnosis, support treatment plans, address psychosocial barriers to employment and identify suitable employment opportunities for workers who have sustained workplace injuries or injuries sustained from motor vehicle accidents.
- Providing psychoeducation and training to clients and employers using our award-winning biopsychosocial health coaching tool, Positivum™ and healthy mind training packages.
- A current drivers’ licence and access to own vehicle is required
Our next team member will possess:
- Allied health qualifications in either Psychology (fully Registered or Provisional) or Rehabilitation Counselling – Graduates welcome!
- Must have eligibility for full registration with AHPRA, ASORC or RCAA
- A passion for improving lives through work and health
- Strong desire to be a member of a dynamic, social and hard-working team!
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders
Our core values are always at the heart of the work that we do every day:
- We act with integrity. We are honest, ethical, and transparent. We inspire trust through open communication;
- People work together. We enable each other to thrive within a culture of collaboration, fun and high performance;
- We take pride in delivering an exceptional and seamless customer experience each and every time;
- Quality & Innovation is at the forefront of our thinking. We have the courage to actively seek new opportunities and continually improve;
- We embrace sustainability across all aspects of our business including financial performance, service; design and delivering meaningful outcomes for our team, our customers and the communities that we work in.
To have a confidential discussion about the role please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor – Tammy on 0428 575 220 or via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/tammy-tpt/.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join IPAR, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
MedHealth is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all staff. Your vaccination status may be discussed as part of the recruitment and selection process.
You are welcome here.
Our fast-growing team of more than 3,000 people around Australia represent a huge array of life experiences, skills and ways of thinking. We value all these differences.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team.