At OpentraX, we’re charting new territories in the quest to empower Australians of all ages. Whether facing disabilities, navigating mental health challenges, or on a journey of rehabilitation, we turn barriers into stepping stones. Our spirit is a blend of adventure, outdoor education, and allied health, making every day an opportunity to change perceptions about abilities. Join us in setting a national standard for inclusion, as we help each individual explore the unique tracks of life.
📹 Get to Know Us:
Program Overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I31fDyiS0NY
Working at OpentraX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrO1VA8ObI4
- Gold Coast
Role at a Glance:
- Dive into outdoor therapy sessions through RIDES©, HIKES©, and beyond.
- Transform lives with mountain biking at the heart of our unique therapy modalities.
- Conduct in-depth assessments, curate tailored programs, and offer groundbreaking allied health services amidst nature.
- New Graduates? We value your fresh perspective! Step forward and apply.
Perks That Matter:
- Perfect blend of adventurous outdoors and structured office tasks.
- Small client numbers per therapist: For purposeful, lasting impact.
- Regular professional growth opportunities with industry frontrunners.
- Live the dream outdoors, surrounded by nature, everyday – for work!
- A workplace culture that is equal parts passion, support, and inclusion.
- Ascend in your career with us – this role will start as Casual for 3-6months with the option to move into Part Time or Full Time as your client load increases.
- Gear up with the best: iPad, iPhone, bike rack, program bikes, and more, provided by OpentraX.
- Benefit from 6+ months of comprehensive training and backing.
- Work From Home available for admin based tasks.
- Champion OpentraX Outdoor Adventure Therapy Practitioner.
- Initiate assessments, strategise sessions/routes, and advise on evidence-backed therapies.
- Cultivate community and connections between participants as well as your OpentraX team.
- Mentor, guide, and stand by our participants.
- Contribute to program innovations and our digital presence.
Who You Are:
- A Masters of Psychology.
- Proficient with high-functioning NDIS participants: ADHD, ASD, Mental Health, and more.
- A mountain biking aficionado with at least an intermediate skill set – or willingness to learn prior to your role start date.
- Knowledge of the NDIS and DVA: its frameworks, standards, and nuances.
- A tech-savvy communicator.
- Current professional body affiliation (ESSA, OTA, AHPRA, etc.).
- A reliable vehicle (preferred equipped with a 50mm square tow receiver).
- Valid credentials: driver’s license, Working with Children Check, police clearance.
- Up-to-date vaccination records (inclusive of COVID19).
Apply Now with your Resume and Cover Letter. Your Cover Letter must include responses to the following questions:
- How do you see the person, not the disability?
- What does being out in nature mean to you?
- Why does the OpentraX team need you?
OpentraX roles are beyond ordinary; they are life-defining. If your passion resonates with ours, let’s journey together. Apply Now.
Contact for further information: