IPAR is the leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in Australia with locations in every state in Australia. Our client-centred services support thousands of people every year to maximise their potential and reach their goals. Just like the city, our team at IPAR Townsville is warm, welcoming and inclusive! While you work to support people return to health, we work to support with you with all of the below benefits!
What are the Benefits?
- Access to the results of IPAR’s partnership with Phoenix, Monash, Cancer Foundation, Virtual Reality Rethinking Recovery
- Flexible hybrid work from home role with flexible working hours
- Salary Packaging – Access goods and services pre-tax and reduce your taxable income!
- Fitness Passport – Discounted fitness membership and access to facilities Australia wide
- Access to IPAR’s amazing health and wellness program with fun team monthly activities to support your overall well-being and to connect with your peers. Some of these activities include Murder Mystery, Comedy Show, Office Family Feud, Drag Trivia for Pride Month, Bake Off and Blind Tasting Challenge, Office Sweeps any many more!
- Being part of IPAR’s Star Award reward and recognition program for top achievers
- Tailored career development pathways – work for an organisation that really embraces a culture of “promoting from within”
- Employee Referral Program – Monetary incentive for recommending great talent!
- Work within a multidisciplinary team who are knowledgeable, collaborative, supportive & fun!
- A comprehensive induction program, buddy program and workplace mentoring to ensure a great start and ongoing support to excel
What your day will look like:
- Managing a caseload of clients, supporting them to return to health
- Working collaboratively within an Allied Health team
- Undertaking a variety of assessments such as initial intake assessments, psychological functional capacity evaluations & biopsychosocial screening assessments
- Working with clients in organisations to provide tailored health coaching program based on IPAR’s collaborative research with Monash University
- Psychologists / Provisional Psychologists will have access to provide inhouse treatment services for a range of individuals in the workplace and community sectors.
- Providing health education to clients and organisations
Our new team member will have:
- Allied health qualifications in either Psychology (Fully Registered, or Provisional AHPRA registration) or Rehabilitation Counselling (must have full registration with ASORC or RCAA).
- Enthusiasm for professional development
- Strong desire to be part of a hard-working and fun team culture!
- New grads welcome to apply
For further information about the role please contact the Talent Acquisition Advisor, Grant Devlin on 0474 740 466.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
MedHealth is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all staff. Your vaccination status may be discussed as part of the recruitment and selection process.