Ramsay Psychology is a growing national network of community-based private practices. We complement our large network of mental health and private hospitals in Australia. Each clinic has the feel of a small family practice but the backing of a multinational company. Clients and medical professionals know and trust the Ramsay name because we have provided mental health support in Australia since 1962.
We are excited to announce our first clinic in Victoria will be opening soon in Bundoora and we are now seeking expressions of interest from experienced General and Clinical Psychologists with an interest in working in Private Practice.
You may be new to Private Practice and interested in establishing yourself with a group that offers independence and autonomy but also peer support, clinical supervision, and a strong administration and operations team. Alternatively, you may already be established in Private Practice and wish to benefit from joining a large group like Ramsay. With new accreditation standards for Primary and Community Healthcare rolling out soon, now is the time to consider joining a team like us.
Our modern clinics are inviting, spacious and equipped to facilitate both face-to-face and telehealth appointments. Our generous service fee covers comprehensive administrative support, clinical supervision, access to a range of resources and marketing support. Our full time Practice Manager will look after client referrals, triage, patient enquiries, scheduling/appointment bookings, and your billings.
We offer flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance and will structure your day and sessions around your availability and clinical preferences.
Further benefits with Ramsay include:
- For Clinical Psychologists with leadership/management experience, the opportunity to develop into Practice Principal
- Opportunity to become credentialed to work within Ramsay Hospitals while remaining a private contractor with Ramsay Psychology
- Media opportunities to promote your expertise
- Psychometric test materials at no cost to the Psychologist
- Access to a resource library
- Referrer confidence, personal brand strength via association
- Flexibility to choose your days and number of sessions (with no KPIs)
- We manage the accreditation process for the new standards in Primary and Community Health Care
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites nationally, gain diverse experience and to relocate without changing jobs
- All-inclusive generous fee schedule including 6-week fee free period
- Capacity to build linkages with research institutions who partner with Ramsay
- Access to the Ramsay Research Foundation grants program
Partner with Ramsay Psychology to see how we can take care of you, so you can take care of your clients!
👉 Call: Sally Hodgkinson on 0437 996 337 or
👉 Email: [email protected] or
👉 Click on the apply button
Psychologists must have General Registration with AHPRA and be medicare eligible.