Rehab Management is one of Australia’s most recognisable occupational rehabilitation providers with a multi-disciplinary allied health team providing care to people injured as a result of workplace injury, car accident or military both active duty and veterans.
Relocate & join our outstanding Darwin Team! You will receive plenty of support, an amazing team culture & career progression. We have consultants who have made the move and are more than happy to tell you all about it!
WHY WE LOVE WORKING AT REHAB MANAGEMENT
Rehab Management is truly all about its people – it is why so many of our staff have had such long tenures with the business. What makes us so different from other occ rehab providers?
- We invest in our people – highly experienced managers & the best onboarding in the industry
- We value work/life balance – 4 “You” days extra leave, pet, volunteer & parental leave + true hybrid working
- We reward your hard work – industry-leading 20% quarterly bonus on base + additional bonuses
- We shake things up – Arriba are innovators & disrupters
- Our service to clients is multi-award-winning – work with us and work with some of the best in Australia!
As part of the Arriba Group, we were proud to be voted #1 Best Place To Work 2022 in Healthcare by the Australian Financial Review – this commitment to a quality life for our staff and clients is why.
WHAT DRIVES US? QUALITY
Our founder Marcella Romero – an OT by trade and the sole owner & operator of the Arriba Group – opens every town hall meeting with:
“My #1 priority is not for us to be the biggest business in Australia – I want us to be the best” – that commitment to quality runs through every level of our business.
“Focus on quality work, and the billables will automatically follow – not the other way around” – too many occ rehab brands focus just on numbers, our focus is quality work.
WHY THIS CAREER IS SO REWARDING
As a Rehabilitation Consultant, you are NOT just one piece of someone’s recovery, you support them through their whole rehabilitation journey. You will become a rehab expert and act as the participant’s advocate and their educator as you guide them through what can be a tough process for them.
Here is what the reality of this role is:
- Advocating for people who feel disempowered to advocate for their own recovery and health
- Delivering counselling to people who are grappling with a sudden change in their career goals and circumstances;
- Conducting assessments to help guide people toward their new career;
- Working with treatment providers to ensure the best recovery outcomes for your clients;
- Develop graduated return plans by liaising doctors regarding appropriate timeframes and goals.
- Case managing complex psychological issues and liaising with treating health professionals
We are open to a range of experience levels – from seasoned rehab consultants to new grads, or overseas trained professionals to locals from any other sector of healthcare!
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- Tertiary qualifications in Rehab Counselling or Psychology & registration with AHPRA, ASORC, RCAA or AASW
- A commitment to being the best – we will provide you a phenomenal onboarding & the tools to excel
- A passion for helping people navigate complex rehabilitation plans – you love what you do
- A fantastic stakeholder manager – you need to be an affective communicator
- Arriba is made up of innovators – we want our staff to bring new ideas to the table
- Fun & energy! We are a vibrant & diverse team who really enjoys working together
We put people first. Let’s create the future together. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We are happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs.
A current Australian driver’s license and satisfactory police check to meet the requirements of the role. Mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for this position, in accordance with relevant Public Health Orders across all States and Territories. In these circumstances, evidence of vaccination will be required prior to an offer of employment.