We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor to join our expanding Orange team!
The role is busy but incredibly collaborative and rewarding and enables you to:
- Assist with an injured person’s recovery, return to work and life following injury or illness;
- Conduct a range of assessment and case management services across various customer portfolios;
- Delivering counselling to people who are grappling with a sudden change in their career goals and circumstances;
- Support people to recover and return to their pre-injury or new employment using your clinical skills and knowledge; &
- Interact and build relationships with health professionals, specialists, employers, insurers and other key stakeholders to drive positive outcomes for clients.
We are flexible with working hours and we have scope for a full time or part time position. We would also be interested in hearing from contractors in the area with availability.
What We Offer:
- Excellent remuneration package and generous uncapped consultant incentive bonus
- Welcome pack on commencement and the latest equipment including laptop and mobile
- Novated lease, purchased leave and salary sacrificing options
- Benefits to enhance your work-life balance like paid parental leave, access to our Employee Assistance Program, hybrid working arrangements, national secondment opportunities, and more!
- Genuine and friendly working culture where our people are valued!
- Formal induction and mentoring program, monthly training calendar and annual CPD allowance
- Internal career progression pathways and a tailored professional development plan
- Volunteer Day to give back to the community
- Social Club and quarterly social events, EOFY and Christmas events, quarterly and annual staff recognition awards, and more!
- Rehabilitation Counsellor (with full ASORC/RCAA membership) or Psychologist (with full AHPRA registration);
- Current Police Clearance and Working with Children Check;
- Occupational Rehabilitation experience is highly desirable but not essential as full training will be provided;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and problem solving abilities;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude and positive approach; and
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family started company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality service, we want to hear from you!
For more information, check out our website www.procareinjurymanagement.com.au, follow us on LinkedIn or contact our careers team [email protected].
Send in your application via the link with your CV and cover letter.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Procare Group is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in our everyday working practice. We strongly encourage applications from those who meet the role criteria of all abilities and cultures including people who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and people living with a disability.