About the business and the role
Twice Blessed is an all inclusive affordable private practice in Midland. Our clients are adults, couples, adolescents and children presenting for counselling and psychological treatment for a broad range of issues and diagnosis.
There is an opportunity for a psychologist & or social worker to join our practice on a part-time sub-contracted basis for 1 to 5 days a week, flexibility to accomodate practitioner needs. Session fees vary dependent on referral requirements and clinician experience and expertise (as such clinicians can set their own session fees).
- Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), full registration as a psychologist/clinical psychologist required
- For Social Workers applying, registration with AASW and eligibility to obtain a medicare provider number is necessary
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Ability to obtain Medicare Provider Number
- Police Clearance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Membership of Australian Psychology Society (APS) for Psychologists
- Knowledge and experience in the application of multiple evidence based therapies
- Ability to work with children desirable
- Willing to provide bulk-billing services
- Working with children check
- Ongoing referrals from GP’s and other service provider
- Private and furnished room
- Professional and supportive atmosphere
- Internet access
- Flexible start and finish time
- Full administrative support
- Client confirmation calls to confirm attendance
- Onsite Parking
- Set your fee structure
Please forward all enquiries and job applications to
Twice Blessed Wellbeing Psychologists
Phone: 9250 7125
Mb: 0406 148 465
Address: 33 Victoria St Midland WA 6056
Previous applicants are welcome to re submit their expression of interest.
Note: The ability to obtain a Medicare provider number is a requirement for the job.