Due to our outstanding reputation in the community, we are needing to manage an ever-growing waitlist and hence are eager to appoint passionate mental health professionals to join our multi-disciplinary team of clinicians.
Currently we have roles available for:
- 2 x Child & Adolescent Psychologists
- 1 x Adult Psychologist
- 2 x Clinical Registrars
- 1 x Mental Health Accredited Social Worker
- 1 x Mental Health Accredited Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Positions are available on-site at our Cleveland Practice. We offer you the option of joining us as either an Independent Contractor or Full-time or Part-Time Employee.
Our mission here at The Psych Professionals is to help 1 Million people live the life they deserve, by consistently evolving the manner in which we can help more people in better and more effective ways. We are passionate not only about helping our clients, but also supporting the current and upcoming generations of clinicians in private practice.
Whether your goal is to be part of The Psych Professionals long-term or to learn from us and ultimately build your own successful private practice, we relish the opportunity to play a role in your growth and development. We want to support you in building your clinical expertise, as well as the skills and knowledge required to one day run your very own successful private practice.
Why join us
At The Psych Professionals, we support you to obtain a caseload that lights you up. In addition, we offer:
- A Burnout Prevention Caseload, which includes:
- being encouraged to take regular leave and engage in vital self-care
- appointments booked inside of allocated hours ONLY
- minimising the number of high risk clients you have at any point in time
- Comprehensive support from our administrative team to ensure your clients receive excellent customer service.
- A dedicated focus on providing exceptional evidence-based client care, which drives client-based outcomes.
- Be part of a team that prioritises feedback informed therapy, from initial contact to the conclusion of treatment.
- Over 40 hours of FREE professional development including Individual, peer and group supervision PER YEAR.
- Obtain your Clinical Endorsement for the Clinical Registrar process with all program components delivered in house and at NO COST TO YOU.
- Flexibility to provide the evidence-based therapy you prefer and best suited to your clients.
- An Animal Assisted Therapy supported practice.
We actively consider clinicians at all stages of their careers, including new graduates and senior clinicians.
We are seeking clinicians with:
- Full registration with AHPRA or AASW (or due for registration in the next 8 weeks).
- Eligibility for registration to provide services under Medicare.
- A desire to work in a team environment where each member gives as much as they get.
- A passion for making a difference in the lives of the clients you support.
- A commitment to your professional growth and development.
We have been recognised within the mental health and general business community, through winning multiple awards, including the Queensland Mental Health Awards, the Allied Health Awards and the Logan Business Distinction Awards, for our standards of excellence in supporting our clients, the community and our team.
Whether you are just starting in private practice or have been in private practice for years and want to learn how to focus on doing what you love, apply right now and take the first step towards not only making a difference for your clients but making a difference for you.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your Resume with a Cover Letter setting out your availability and ideal role.
For more information, please feel free to email our Principal Psychologist, Chelsea Knight, at [email protected]