About the Department of Education
The Department of Education (DoE) is committed to giving all children a great start and ensuring Queenslanders have the education and skills they need to contribute to the social, economic and cultural development of Queensland. The department sets the foundations for quality early learning experiences and delivers world class education services. We are committed to ensuring our education and care systems are aligned to the state’s employment, skills and economic priorities, and inspire creativity, critical thinking and resilience. DoE is a diverse organisation with the largest workforce in the state. We are committed to teaching, learning and care environments that have at their centre child/student and staff health and safety.
About the Role
The department are establishing a world-leading wellbeing team to lead a range of initiatives across Queensland’s State Schools.
These roles will see you deliver exceptional wellbeing services to children with varying challenges. Your impact will see their overall educational outcomes and future prospects improve. You will enjoy a varied caseload and the support of the wider wellbeing team.
We are seeking to fill the following roles, with appointment being based on your relevant experience and qualification.
- HP3 Psychologist
- HP4 Senior Psychologist
- HP5 Senior Advisor, Psychology
- PO2 Social Worker
- PO4 Senior Social Worker
- PO5 Senior Advisor Social Work
You’ll be given the opportunity to nominate up to 2 positions to be considered for when lodging your application, via the questionnaire.
- The possession of current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)/Australia Association of Social Workers (AASW) may be required for these roles.
- When working in regulated employment an employee must have a current Working with Children Clearance (blue card) issued by Blue Card Services.
What you can expect in return:
- Flexible work options
- Full-time options available
- 12.5% superannuation available
- Salary packaging
How to Apply
- Attach a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (referees should understand your relevant previous work history).
- After submitting your resume and details you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire. Ensure you complete all elements of this otherwise it will mark your application as incomplete. NOTE: You will need your professional registration in order to proceed with the application questionnaire.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Salary rate shown is reflective of the overall reach of roles being recruited. Exact salary ranges are on the associated role description.
For a full list of the position responsibilities and mandatory requirements, please ensure you download the associated attached role description and candidate information fact sheet and follow the instructions.