South Australia Speech and Hearing Centre (SASHC)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated psychologist who loves a varied and interesting caseload, to work with our growing multi-disciplinary team. We are a team of speech pathologists and audiologists who work very closely with Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Specialists and Paediatricians.
Part-time roles are available based on what would work best for you.
- Support the clinical team establish psychology services to better support our patients holistically
- Therapy provision to patients across the lifespan with a focus on paediatrics and adolescents
- Facilitation of parent education groups to support positive parenting
- Administration of psychometric testing, including standard developmental assessments and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) assessments
The clinic presently provides speech pathology andaudiology services to children and adults with a variety of needs and presentations. Together with our sister clinic Speak Hear, we have offices located in Cumberland Park, Salisbury and Mawson Lakes.
Why this position
- Be part of a dynamic, close knit forward-looking clinic, determined to stand out and provide the best, affordable care for those who need it. We take pride in what we do
- Be part of a true multi-disciplinary team with access to leaders in allied health and medicine
- Work closely with the clinic director to establish a new stream of psychology services
- Flexibility to plan your therapy calendar for what works for you with dedicated admin time and full administrative support
- Be fully resourced and have the opportunity to influence the future direction of the clinic’s growth and services
- Great remuneration package
Our ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will:
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Reliable and committed to providing a high quality of service to clients
- Eligibility for registration as a Medicare provider
- Be passionate about being innovative in provision of services
- Have exceptional time management skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be resilient and adaptable to an evolving work environment
- Hold a current driver’s license and have reliable transport
- Hold mandatory training certificates and training certification for working with children (can be applied for later if needed)
- Believe in true multi-disciplinary approach to intervention and diagnosis
If you have any questions about the role, please contact us on 0433 301 421 or [email protected]. Wondering if we’re the right fit for you? Suitable candidates are more than welcome to meet the team and spend some time with us prior to joining.
Please apply through Seek with your current CV and cover letter. We do not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from recruitment agencies and/or search firms and will not pay fees to any such organisations.
Applications close at 11:30pm on 13 September 2023.