Early Start Australia’s therapy centres in nine South East Qld locations are seeking passionate and talented Occupational Therapists and Psychologists, to join their team!
These opportunities include casual, part-time, and full time flexible hours, and anyone from new graduates to experienced clinicians are welcome to apply.
Early Start Australia offers a highly supportive workplace, interested in your professional growth and development. With access to some of the best and brightest minds across Australia, you can expect continued learning, a high level of supervision, and career growth opportunities to match your personal and professional goals.
What we offer you:
- Flexible work arrangements, e.g. work a 9 day fortnight,
- Flexible scheduling and opportunity to tailor your caseload to your needs and interests e.g. see a maximum of four clients per day.
- Loads of learning and professional development opportunities, including supervision with senior clinicians, communities of practice and learning academies,
- Paid professional development leave and generous allowance,
- Paid parental leave,
- Health and wellbeing support including:
- access to view on demand programs such as yoga and fitness classes,
- discounted health insurance,
- well-being initiatives driven by each team’s goals and interests,
- Employee Assistance Program – access to free counselling for team members and their family members,
- Visa opportunities for international candidates with relevant experience,
- Discounts at major retailers and employee recognition program.
What you’ll bring
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline and current membership of relevant associations
- Experience working with children and/or disability and confidence in your role with children and their parents
- A sense of fun and playfulness, and willingness to delight in children and share in their joy
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills, to support a culturally diverse client-base
Want to discuss the finer details, please contact Vicki on 0447 650 657 for a confidential conversation, or apply now.
Let us tell you more about ESA
Early Start Australia is a national multidisciplinary allied health organisation committed to delivering evidence-based early intervention and therapy services to children and their families.
Everyone at Early Start Australia shares a passion for working with children and their families to make a real difference to their everyday lives. You will be part of a close, connected team who like to have fun!
As part of the APM Group, Early Start Australia offer you a small practice feel with plenty of corporate support services and job security, allowing you to focus on delivering quality care and support.