We have multiple clinics across QLD. Our clinic model is multimodality focusing on both mental and physical health. We have an incredible team with a long term team retention… we believe it because we LOVE what we do collectively as a team and we do all we can to ensure we have good team culture and our Practitioners are well supported.
We are seeking the following to expand our mental health team:
- Clinical Psychologist or General Psychologist
We have a waitlist for children’s psychology as well as demand for adult/teens.
Flexible hours (work as much or as little as you like). We have some practitioners consulting 1 half day and some consulting fulltime.
Position available in Caloundra and Mooloolaba
We are looking for someone with drive, enthusiasm, and passion in their field of work.
Your ability to form a strong relationship with the client is important to you, and you go that extra mile to ensure that they are truly on the right track to wellness.
- To hold current full registration with AHPRA
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- Eligible to provide psychological services with Medicare rebates
- Eligible to obtain a Working with Children Check
- Excellent written, oral communication, and record-keeping skills.
- Professional, reliable, warm, and friendly manner
- Ability to work autonomously
- Willing to build relationships with external referrers
- Organised and trustworthy
Both experienced and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
We would be so pleased if you offered ASD and ADHD assessments, or would be willing to do so. Our waitlist for ASD assessments is very high. This is not essential.
Hours will vary depending on your availability. 1-3 days per week. We are open to you consulting half days if you prefer. Saturday consulting availability would be highly advantageous but not essential. Our hours are flexible.
This is a contractor agreement. Expect to earn between $600-800/day of consulting.
Remuneration is attractive.
The advantage to you is:
- Negotiate flexible working arrangements
- Learn from each other during in-house peer supervision
- No risk of starting or maintaining your own business
- We invest heavily in marketing and building your profile. All advertising and marketing is paid for by us
- Work as part of a highly motivated team environment
- Frequent clinical case conferencing with the psychology team should you choose to attend
- Efficient administrative team support
- Be part of a growing business
- Work predominantly with private paying clients and NDIS
- Consult in a gorgeous renovated Queenslander with plenty of natural light
Our website if you would like to visit www.integratedwellnessclinic.com.au
Please send your resume AND Covering Letter addressing the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!