Part-time and Full-time Position available
We are looking for Psychologists (Generalist/Provisional) to join our amazing Gympie and Morayfield team.
- Very supportive workplace environment including full reception, responsive management and professional supervision
- Centre-based, telehealth, and school, home and community visits
- New graduates and return to work welcome
- Market-leading remuneration packages
Are you looking for a fabulous opportunity to join an innovative, passionate, and diversifying organisation?
We are looking for a full-time/part-time Psychologists.
We offer you a rewarding career committed to helping people with disabilities and health conditions to live their best lives.
About Your Best Life Disability and Health Services Ltd.
Your Best Life Disability and Health Services Ltd (YBLDHS) is a not-for-profit company that provides person-centred services through three businesses – Community Services, LevelUp Independent Living (LUIL), and Your Choice Plan Management (YCPM).
Community Services includes The Allied Health Collaborative (TAHC), Children’s and Teens’ Therapy Services (CATTS), Mindcare Mental Health Services, and WorkFit and Wellness (WFW).
These businesses and programs are supported by a range of corporate services.
We have centres in Maroochydore, Nambour, Kawana, Caboolture, Morayfield, and Gympie. Telehealth services are also provided across the region and beyond. Our services provide supports to NDIS participants and other clients with disabilities and health conditions, including mental health conditions, to live as independently as possible in the community.
We are committed to growing and diversifying to meet the real, expressed needs of NDIS participants and other clients needing services and supports through a personalised approach that puts people before profits. YBLDHS is leading the development of diverse and inclusive disability support services in the region. We are client-led, open to great ideas, innovative, and collaborative.
YBLDHS is NDIS-registered and is accredited under the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. As a not-for-profit company, we invest surplus funds into new or expanded services in accordance with our purpose to help people overcome life’s challenges and live their best lives.
Your new role will provide you with the rare opportunity to work with clients across the life cycle and apply your area of specialty. You will work alongside a team of industry leading experts in a friendly and supportive team with a friendly and positive culture.
With our support your role will:
- You deliver quality therapy services that exceed client expectations.
- Your services are client-centred and family inclusive.
- You provide an agreed level of professional supervision to Occupational Therapists.
- You plan interventions and evaluate outcomes.
- You enjoy working in collaboration with families and the therapy team.
- Your assessments and therapeutic interventions are evidence-based including behavioural, developmental, cognitive, and family systems pedagogies.
- You maintain client records including goals, assessments, interventions, and outcomes.
- You adhere to the NDIS Code of Conduct and Professional Code of Ethics and Conduct.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology and AHPRA Registration as a Psychologist or eligibility as a Provisional Psychologist
- Knowledge of, or ability to acquire knowledge of, assessment tools to support clinical reasoning
- Ability to work with others and positively contribute to teamwork and values
- Ability to work flexibly to meet client needs either via our Telehealth Service, from one or more of our therapy centres and/or providing an outreach service across the Sunshine Coast and Moreton Bay.
- Safety screening including National Police Check, and Current Queensland Driver’s Licence
What we are Offering
Regardless of your experience, you will be paid an above-award base salary.
As a not for profit company with PBI status, we offer attractive Salary Sacrificing up to $15,900 each FBT year as well as an entertainment card, up to four electronic purchases per annum, and novated lease for a new or late model car.
- Supervision and connections to practice groups
- Monthly group supervision
- Work along-side a multidisciplinary team of therapists and behaviour support practitioners
- A positive, collaborative, and supportive team culture
- Professional development (PD) days
- PD allowance opportunities for career advancement
- New graduate programme
- Internship opportunities
- Student placements
- Ongoing coaching, supervision, and mentoring
- Opportunities to learn from leading industry experts in their respective fields (Psychology, Behaviour Support, Speech Language Pathology) bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience to assist you advance your skills and expertise.
How to apply
Click “Apply for this Job” and upload your current resume with a cover letter.
For further information, please phone Emma Burke, General Manager – Community Services on 0416 232 099.