Acacia Connection is an Employee Assistance Provider that is making a difference to the lives of thousands of employees and their immediate families in the area of mental health. We provide high quality, exceptional counselling services and assistance to individuals who have personal and/or work-related issues that may impact their wellbeing, work performance, safety, individual and workplace morale and psychological health.
We are an established provider continually growing, providing nationwide mental health support in person and via telephone delivered by qualified mental health professionals.
We are looking for experienced Psychologists or Social Workers to join our team. Due to an increase in demand for psychology and mental health services in Adelaide we have several positions available which can be performed on a full-time or part-time basis. These roles will be a blend of in office (in CBD and allied health centres in the metro area), onsite at customer locations and work from home.
What You Need to Know
To be successful in this role, you will require a high level of compassion as well as professional knowledge and experience.
- You will be working within a continually growing organisation that at its core focuses on maintaining the quality and integrity of its support services, improving the mental health and wellbeing of those who engage.
- All positions require attention to detail and the ability to manage the intricacies associated with multiple stakeholders.
- You will need to focus on clients to continually ensure that solutions are in their best interests.
- You should be self-motivated and able to manage your workload effectively, whilst maintaining quality care.
- Roles will be a mix of face-to-face services and telehealth, with the opportunity to have a blended work role (office / home) depending on need and demand.
What We Are Looking For
- Successful applicants will be AHPRA registered psychologists or AASW Social Workers.
- Excellent counselling skills drawn from evidence-based frameworks, with demonstrated competency and experience providing psychological services for a broad range of clients and presenting concerns.
- Experience in providing critical incident response to workplaces is desirable.
- Exceptional planning and organisational ability coupled with the ability to self-manage and work autonomously.
- Confidence using technology and an IT case management system.
In addition to clinical skill, critical to success will be your high levels of integrity, transparency and ability to align with the values and ethos of the organisation.
How we support you
- Excellent remuneration with long-term career prospects across the Acacia Group of companies.
- Dedicated client support team and administrative support to manage your daily bookings, cancellations, invoicing and payments.
- Capacity to choose your own hours and days of work with extended opening hours and flexible appointment times available.
- Access to free monthly peer supervision.
- Attractive PD allowance and leave.
- Access to additional support to manage requests for information, subpoenas and complex clinical situations.
Please include a cover letter providing details on your skills, experience and suitability to this role. Please apply only through the Seek portal.
For queries email Suzanne Osbourne on [email protected]