Recovery Plus Support, an innovative presence in the Recovery Coaching space!
Step forward now and become part of the driving force behind our mission to empower NDIS Participants towards recovery coaching that leads to a fulfilling life. This opportunity is your gateway to a mental health career where you can thrive through our professional Recovery Coaching Plus program and a supportive and rewarding environment.
Why Choose Recovery Plus Support:
- Flexibility and Work-Life Balance: We expect our Recovery Coaches to have flexibility and availability to hold a caseload of 8-12 participants (equates to a minimum of 24 hours per week). You have the freedom to choose your hours between 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday – Friday!
- Continuous Learning: Benefit from participating in our Recovery Coaching Plus Program, a paid training and developmental opportunity, that is specifically designed to enhance position specific skills in Recovery Coaching. We also provide other professional development modules and group supervision sessions.
- Comprehensive Support: Our dedicated employee support team is available for 1-1 sessions, as well as access to our EAP (Employee Assistance Program) where you can receive free, anonymous support from registered professionals for yourself and other benefits.
- Empowering Atmosphere: Become a part of a team that passionately advocates for individuals with psychosocial disabilities, equipping them with the resources and support to lead lives of independence, choice, and empowerment.
Your Role at Recovery Plus Support:
As a Psychosocial Recovery Coach, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping participants achieve their goals and lead fulfilling lives. By fostering recovery skills, motivation, resilience, and decision-making abilities, you’ll be instrumental in their journey towards self-sufficiency. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing recovery-focused relationships with participants.
- Guiding participants in recovery planning and support coordination.
- Facilitating personalised support and managing administrative tasks.
- Linking participants with community services and monitoring NDIS budgets.
- Assisting with plan reviews and promoting participant engagement in our Recovery Coaching Plus program.
To be successful in this role you posses the following skills:
- Ability to manage an individual case load and work autonomously.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet specific deadlines.
- Confidence to provide face to face services.
- Experience in completing progress reports as per NDIS requirements.
- Focused on participant recovery and engaging participants in our own Recovery Coaching Plus program which is focused on providing participants with an opportunity to engage in a leading-edge program.
- Excellent written communication skills for clear and concise comprehensive case notes.
Requirements (must hold or be willing to obtain):
- Certificate IV in Mental Health or Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/related field (including currently studying) OR 1 year of experience in the mental health sector or related field.
- NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- Working with Children’s Check.
- First Aid and CPR Certificate.
- Evidence of COVID booster vaccination or valid medical exemption.
- Minimum probationary driver’s license and fully comprehensive car insurance
- Infection Prevention Training
- NDIS Orientation Certificate