We’re one of the nation’s leading health and community services providers, offering a broad range of services for almost 50 years. Click on the link to learn more about the services EACH offers.
About EIPSR (Early Intervention Psychosocial Support Response)
In partnership with Monash and Uniting the EIPSR program leads a new way of supporting people with psychosocial issues specifically working to support our clients in their personal recovery journey, achieve set goals, increase independence, functionality, and community connections.
- Full-time max-term contract until 30th June 2025 (potential to be extended)
- Based at our Dandenong office + within the community + hybrid working arrangements.
- $41 – $45.5ph + 11% Super + Generous Salary Packaging benefits of up to $18,550
As the Recovery Specialist, you will work within a multidisciplinary team to provide psychosocial support to clients with complex mental health concerns to improve their capacity for self-management and to return, or progress to, independent living.
In this role you will:
- Utilise your Mental Health/AOD experience to develop high-quality services to individuals with complex presentations.
- Work collaboratively with customers, families, carers and the broader service system to identify, plan, design and coordinate additional supports where needed, enabling clients to take control and better manage challenges in their lives.
If you’re a customer-centric individual with experience working in Mental Health, and enjoy working closely with other service delivery professionals, you might be exactly the person we’re looking for!
The successful applicants will have:
- Experience in delivering mental health supports in the community.
- Knowledge of working within the Social Model of Health and Transdisciplinary Mental Health framework, to support the customer with their journey of recovery.
- Demonstrated understanding of mental services interventions.
- You will have exceptional communication skills, and the ability to organise your time effectively to allow you to work flexibly and directly with customers as they require and make choices for their support.
Mandatory Qualification/s, Competencies and/or Licences
- A Bachelor degree in social work, Psychology, Health Sciences, or relevant health discipline.
What we offer
EACH is committed to developing our team. At EACH you’ll be supported to be your best.
- Flexible working arrangements (hybrid)
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Opportunities for internal career progression in NSW, QLD, ACT, and VIC.
- Increase your take home pay with generous Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging.
- Professional support and supervision.
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Support through a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program for you, and your immediate family members.
- Opportunities to continuously grow and develop.
Please have a read of the position description attach a resume, and in the ‘Message to Hiring Manager’ field include brief outline addressing your interest and suitability for this role.
Applications close at 11:59pm Thursday 17th August 2023
Please note that applications will be reviewed as they are received. Interviews may take place during the advertising period – so don’t miss out and apply today!
~ We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant ~
*Our Diversity & Inclusion Commitment*
At EACH, we aim to ensure every individual is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their cultural background, ability, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, spirituality, or religion. We welcome and strongly encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and people with lived experience to apply.
EACH is committed to creating a culturally safe environment that values and supports Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people(s); where culture and heritage is acknowledged, and respected, as being core to their existence. We recognise and respect the unique culture and contribution that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people bring to our communities. We welcome and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.