Regional Facilitators | Women’s Health and Wellbeing Barwon South West | Barwon South West
- Genuinely flexible working arrangements
- Remuneration of $95,570 (or part-time equivalent)
- An opportunity to make a positive impact in the health and wellbeing of women
Women’s Health and Wellbeing Barwon South West Inc (WHWBSW) is an independent, not-for-profit, feminist organisation committed to intersectionality, gender equality and best practice health promotion that strives to improve women’s lives. It works alongside nine regional and metropolitan sister organisations in Victoria, that are committed to advocating and creating change in women’s health. WHWBSW is governed by an independent, voluntary board, and has 11 employees and a budget of $2M.
WHWBSW is seeking three facilitators to join the organisation. Each role will be primarily focused on one specific area of the organisations work: gender equality, prevention of violence against women, and women’s sexual and reproductive health.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
- Provide education and training to relevant stakeholders.
- Deliver WHWBSW’s training and sector development strategies to support organisations and individuals to take positive, transformative action to promote women’s health and wellbeing.
- Development of a Regional Strategy that addresses the unique women’s health accessibility issues specific to the Barwon South West region.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong commitment to women’s health, WHWBSW’s values, and a gender-focused approach.
- Bachelor degree in Health Promotion, Social Work, Public Health, Gender Studies or related disciplines. Training experience and/or certified TAE is essential.
- Knowledge or experience in women’s health promotion is highly desirable.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills and confidence delivering to a variety of stakeholders.
How to Apply
Please visit www.leadingroles.com.au to download the candidate information package to view the selection criteria and position descriptions before submitting your application.
The application period will close once suitable applicants are identified.