ProCare Australia are the leading specialist recruitment agency for the community service industry, providing casual, locum and permanent career opportunities.
Our Client is a leading provider who delivers a range of specialist support and intervention programs for children, young people and families.
The role is a permanent, full time position.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Regional Manager is responsible for ensuring the delivery of consistently outstanding practice within Out of Home Care. You will be responsible for the generally overseeing non-family-based care programs.
This goal is to be achieved through ensuring leadership development, program management, supervision, training and development of staff within your area.
The Regional Manager oversees 5 x Case Managers and programs across Hervey Bay and Bundaberg. Weekly travel to Bundaberg is a MUST.
- Manage all aspects of service delivery within the area.
- Maintain adherence to all requirements and objectives listed in service agreements and contracts relevant to the area.
- Work with finance to maintain budgets and ensure that all programs program budgets are adhered to.
- Ensure the human resources are effectively managed across the area.
- Ensure all programs and employees are adequately resourced (e.g. human, safety, ICT etc) to complete their roles effectively.
- Initiate and develop strong purposeful collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders including (but not limited to); government departments, local elected members, NGO’s and the private sector.
- Actively innovate, improve practice methodology, internal processes and systems of undertaking business within the organisation
- Assist in strategic planning and identifying growth opportunities and assist in their implementation.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of administrative duties such as progress reports, finance documentation and business case submissions in line with legislative, procedural and contractual requirements.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of and adhere to policies and procedures and relevant legislation.
To Be Successful
- Preferred Degree in Social Work, Youth Work, Community services or related field are highly regarded but not essential for applicants with extensive experience.
- 5 years’ experience in community services sector
- 2-3 years’ experience in leading and mentoring staff
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Current valid driver’s license and willingness and ability to drive
- Positive Notice Blue Card, Police Check and LCS check required.
Salary and Benefits
- $115,000- $121,000 + Super + Car
- Salary Sacrifice options
- Sanctuary framework used throughout the whole organization- 12 months into 3 year roll out
Having a diverse workforce that represents the wider Australian community is very important in Community Services and ProCare Australia actively encourage applications from people with disabilities, from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ people, and all genders.
We recognise the richness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and the unique knowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees bring to the workplace, policy development and programs. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
For a confidential chat, reach out to:
Recruitment Consultant | ProCare Australia