BlueSky Psychology is a busy Psychological Practice in the Adelaide CBD. We treat mental health concerns such as depression, anxiety, panic and OCD, as well as drug and alcohol and relationship concerns. We strive to offer the best practice in psychological care using treatments such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Schema therapy and EMDR. We offer a team environment with a number of highly experienced Clinical Psychologists being part of our service. We are looking for a Psychologist who would like to be a key part of our team. Full-time or part-roles are available.
Qualifications & experience
- Psychology Degree and full registration with the National Psychologists Registration Board.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the provision of psychological services.
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of psychological assessment, case formulation and psychological interventions in the areas of mental health, drug and alcohol and relationship difficulties.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Early career Psychologists will be fully supported in this role and are encouraged to apply.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Delivering psychological services to patients, through assessment, case formulation, risk assessment, counselling and therapeutic intervention.
- Providing written reports of a professional standard incorporating the use of appropriate clinical and psychometric assessment and that outline treatment content, duration and efficacy.
- Reporting to the Senior Clinical Psychologists for supervision and direction.
- Maintaining Psychologist registration, Medicare Provider registration and professional indemnity insurance.
- Acting according to ethical guidelines as outlined by the National Psychologists Board and applicable laws.
- Ensuring that you are working within your competency at all times and advising senior staff of any issues relating to your current competency levels in the practice of psychology.
- Keeping legible case notes which are of a high quality.
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Professional supervision from experienced Psychologists.
- Supervision towards Clinical Endorsement if desired.
- Work in comfortable Adelaide CBD offices.
- Support to work in areas of interest.