Become part of a leading 21-person, people-centric psychology team!
About Unbound Minds
Unbound Minds is a leading psychology practice within the Western Sydney region. We serve our community by creating a safe space that connects incredible people with incredible psychologists.
Our purpose is two-fold. We empower people to take control of their mental health, and we are deeply committed to building the most incredible place to work in Australia.
Our practice operates a little differently. Our psychologists have the breathing space and the autonomy to really spend time with each client. We don’t expect our psychologists to power through a huge list of clients every day, and we don’t have unrealistic and daunting KPIs. We’re not about that.
We’re about providing clients with depth, attention and an unmatched quality of service. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we’re all about making sure that our psychologists are respected, trusted and ultimately empowered.
About the role
There are currently opportunities for contract positions!
This role will focus on a diverse mix of presentations, including anxiety, depression, ODD, anxiety, depression and trauma.
You will have the opportunity to bring your own flair and approach to your work while also having access to an incredible level of support whenever you need it!
Benefits of working with Unbound Minds
- Competitive fee split remuneration ranging between $120 – $156 an hour
- An authentic culture with a huge emphasis on employee well-being, satisfaction and respect
- A huge level of autonomy over your treatment style, calendar and the presentations that you’d like to focus on
- A rockstar team of Practice Administrators to manage administrative matters so that you can focus on what you do best!
- A highly effective marketing function with consistent bookings and a robust waiting list
- An ability to diversify into other areas of psychology of interest to you with support from the practice
- Access to an incredible brain trust of skilled psychologists with diverse and rich experience
What you’ll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be passionate about the work you do and have a deep desire to make an impact. You’ll have:
- High emotional intelligence, compassion, and enthusiasm for helping people
- Relevant psychologist experience
- An ownership attitude, with advanced problem-solving skills and initiative
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in psychology
- Eligibility to provide services under Medicare
- Relevant insurances
- Registration with AHPRA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Experience in completing assessments and/or a desire to receive training in this area is desirable.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a vibrant, fast-growing and client-centred practice!