This is the adventure you’ve been waiting for! If you’re not already fortunate enough to be a Darwin local, we’re throwing in relocation assistance to get you here. Soak up the tropical vibe and explore our iconic N.T – consider it a working holiday!
Experts in workplace health, injury management and safety, Acumen (part of the APM Group) delivers the highest standard in services across personal injury and occupational health. The team at Acumen focus on recovery and function to get clients back to work and back to life whatever their age, stage or situation. Our personal injury division provides services through federal and state-based Workers Compensations, Motor Accident Schemes and Life Insurance.
- Apply your clinical reasoning skills to support people who have sustained a physical and/or psychological injury at work
- Taking a more holistic care approach, work within a multidisciplinary team to support the journey from rehab to healing
- Perform a variety of assessments depending on your area of clinical expertise. This could include functional capacity evaluations, worksite, ergonomic or activities of daily living assessments
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, including injured employees and employers, medical specialists and other allied health professionals
- Develop, implement and monitor rehabilitation plans. Develop and broaden your skills as you work across a range of schemes. Your portfolio may include clients under Work Cover, Department of Veterans Affairs, Australian Defence Force and other Comcare schemes.
A unique opportunity, Acumen is the only rehabilitation service provider to ADF personnel, which will enable you to support our Defence Force personnel who have suffered injury, illness, or trauma.
If the ADF specifically is more aligned with your area of interest, we have roles that are tailored to work solely with the ADF cohort. Be part of the team that gets our military fully fit to defend and protect Australia.
Enjoy meaningful and purposeful work as you support your client return to the same job or to find a new employment opportunity.
What’s in it for you:
We’ll work with you to TAILOR a career pathway that meets your career goals. We have a variety of working options to fit your needs and will match you to what works best for you.
Joining a high-quality service provider, you will be SUPPORTED and MENTORED through direct interaction and an extensive onboarding process (incl. ongoing shadowing) to build your technical knowledge and expertise and enable your success. Part-time options available.
Enjoy a combination of work from home or office and flexible work hours.
What will make you successful:
- Current unrestricted registration or membership with the relevant industry body (AHPRA, ESSA, ASORC/RCAA or AASW)
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling, Nursing, or Social Work
- Strong clinical reasoning
- Ability to engage across multidisciplinary teams to support the achievement of a common goal
- Passion to help people rehabilitate
Ready to join?
Click APPLY now and complete your application through our online recruitment platform.
We’re committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity. We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity.