We are looking for both newly graduated and experienced individuals to join our vibrant and growing team. Better Recovery Group is a newly established rehabilitation provider that is providing services of occupational rehabilitation and return to work under the scheme of NSW Workers Compensation and CTP.
Attractive salary packages are offered based on qualifications and relevant industry experiences. We support work-life balance by offering flexible options, with a combination of work from home and work in the office.
Must be an accredited professional Rehabilitation Counsellor, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Registered Nurse or Social Worker.
Industry experience is preferred but not essential.
- Managing a reasonable caseload under the jurisdiction of NSW Workers Compensation and CTP scheme
- Conduct assessments and formulate strategies and recommendations to facilitate the progression of the case.
- Liaison with all stakeholders, i.e. insurers, employers, and treating medical professionals to facilitate effective rehabilitation outcomes.
- Professional report writing.
- Senior Consultants also undertake supervisory duties.
- Tailored training/ induction program
- Development opportunities to grow with the organisation
- Professional development support
- Above-market salary package,
- Great bonus system
- Travel allowances
- Flexible working arrangement
- Mobile working device: Microsoft Surface Pro & iPhone
- Parking arrangements for our city office
The successful applicants must possess/be:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Positive, proactive, and can-do attitude
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks and work within the timeframe
- Speaking of a second language is highly regarded but not essential