We care for people. We build trust. We find the best way.
If you’re looking to work for an organisation that aims to champion equality and believes that everyone should have an optimal quality of life, Kairros is the place for you. Our team of amazing, allied health professionals help to minimise the impact of workplace injury and illness on individuals across Australia, whilst delivering a service model that is unique to Kairros and has been built around supporting and embracing diversity.
Are you looking to make a real difference in people’s lives? Want to join an organisation that champions equality and delivers a unique service model built around supporting and embracing diversity.
We are looking for talented graduates looking to enter the recovery and return to work sector, or current allied health professionals looking for a career change, to join our team as Rehabilitation Consultants to support clients across Newcastle, Central Coast and Hunter regions.
- Fast growing team offering endless opportunities to progress
- Guaranteed flexible working, set your schedule and where you work (FT/PT)
- Negotiable salary + benefits
Make a real difference in people’s lives by providing holistic return to work, rehabilitation services around Newcastle. Open to grads and/or experienced clinicians or consultants- Senior positions also available!
We are hiring immediately! Are you an Occupational Therapist, Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist or Osteopath? We want to hear from.
A day in the life of a Rehabilitation Consultant
On a day-to-day basis you will be an integral part of a close-knit multidisciplinary allied health team, supporting people who have sustained a psychological or physical injury in the workplace. As a valued team member, you will have the responsibility of assessing needs and then providing effective solutions and strategies to ensure that your clients receive a safe return to work with their same employer or with a new employer as part of their rehabilitation and recovery journey.
This is an exciting opportunity for talented individuals looking to join a growing organisation, that champions equality, and for individuals who are looking for innumerable opportunities to progress within their careers at an organisation.
Additional reasons to work with us:
- Guaranteed flexible working arrangements
- Financial benefits – including incentive bonus scheme, novated lease, referral bonuses
- Advancement of your career through professional development
- Relocation opportunities
- Paid parental leave
What you’ll bring to the role:
- A willingness to travel (Current Vehicle and Drivers Licence needed)
- Qualifications and relevant registration in any of the following:
- Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology or Osteopathy
- A confident approach towards engaging with multiple stakeholders
- An inclusive and integrative attitude towards engaging with the many diverse cultural groups that make up the society in which we live and work
- Determination to consistently provide a high level of customer service
Click on the APPLY button or please contact Belinda Hewitt to have a confidential discussion about the role on [email protected]
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.