We care for people. We build trust. We find the best way.
At Kairros, everything we do is focused on boosting the health, safety and productivity of people. Our mission is optimising work and life participation for people with injury, illness, disability and disadvantage.
Kairros also offers specialised return to work services for a culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) range of clients. We endeavour to overcome cross-cultural barriers by providing specific services tailored to our CALD cohort.
If you are a recent graduate looking to enter the allied health space or a current health professional looking for a career change, we have a great opportunity for you to enter the RTW/rehab industry as a Rehabilitation Consultant.
We are looking for someone to join our team on a full-time basis! You will be working with our clients in Wollongong.
You have experience (or you are a new grad) as either a Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist or Psychologist!
We are accepting candidates from all disciplines who currently hold (or are in the process of obtaining) their professional registration.
A day in the life of a Rehabilitation Consultant
On a day-to-day basis you will be an integral part of the close-knit team of Kairros Consultants who work with and support people who have sustained a psychological or physical injury in the workplace. As a valued team member, you will have the responsibility of assessing needs and then providing effective solutions and strategies to ensure that Kairros clients receive a safe return to work within their same employer or with a new employer as part of their rehabilitation and recovery.
Job perks at Kairros
- Personal mentoring
- Advancement of your career through professional development
- Employment essentials
- Novated leases, paid parental leave, quarterly incentives, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & ongoing team building and best practice recognition.
- Office Perks
- Corporate Health Insurance Program
- Leisure Travel Program
- Flu Shot Program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Relocation Opportunities
What you’ll bring to the role
- A willingness to travel (Current Vehicle and Drivers Licence needed)
- Qualifications and relevant registration
- A confident approach towards engaging with multiple stakeholders
- An inclusive and integrative attitude towards engaging with the many diverse cultural groups that make up the society in which we live and work
- Determination to consistently provide a high level of customer service
Click on the APPLY button or please contact Belinda Hewitt to have a confidential discussion about the role on [email protected]
Applications are being assessed as they arrive! Please do not hesitate in submitting your application for immediate review.
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.