Great part time or contract role for an experienced Allied Health professional who enjoys working with complex DVA clients in a caring and professional multi-disciplinary setting.
- Rewarding part time or contract position working with complex veteran clients
- Assessment and medical management | mental health and well-being focus
- Professional OT owned service and friendly office with experienced staff
- Successful and highly regarded employer with high levels of employee retention
This well-established and highly regarded service seeks an experienced Occupational Therapist, Rehabilitation Counsellor, Psychologist or Social Worker to join their team of Allied Health professionals in Cairns. The portfolio here includes DVA clients and it’s essential you have the confidence and experience to manage complex cases (often returning armed services personnel with physical and psychological injury) to successful outcomes.
- A range of industry specific assessments
- Medical management
- Complex case management
- Liaison with all treating parties
- High level report writing
- Interesting and rewarding work content.
- Stable and well-regarded OT owned employer
- A highly competitive salary or hourly rates
- Friendly & senior staff
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitation Counselling, Psychology or Social Work
- Relevant registration with RCAA/ ASORC / AHPRA / AASW
- Recent experience in Occupational Rehabilitation or a similar setting
- A genuine interest in Veterans / returning service personnel
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Your own reliable car and driver’s license
You will be well rewarded and have the opportunity to develop your skills, support from the team and a good salary package.