About WorkFocus Australia
Since 1989, we have provided a range of services to minimise the social, physical, psychological and financial impact of workplace injury and illness and to maximise the health benefits of good work.
Our belief is that working delivers innumerable health, social and financial benefits.
Our goal is to seamlessly guide people through the recovery process to return to better health and productivity faster.
We are looking for a Rehabilitation Consultant to join our team in South Australia on a full-time or part time basis! Applicants based outside of Adelaide in SA, or looking to relocate are welcome to apply.
If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer care and making a difference in people’s lives, this is the place for you. Help your clients regain their independence and achieve their goals in life and work!
We build better lives through work and health.
As a Rehabilitation Consultant at WorkFocus Australia, you will play a vital role in the provision of workplace rehabilitation services to help build better lives through work and health.
Why Work For WFA?
- Offering competitive salaries and bonuses
- Providing health and wellness programs to ensure you are at your best – eg discounted gym, health insurance, EAP.
- Flexible working arrangements – manage your own time to achieve a great work life balance
- Training Academy to reach all your CPD requirements and exposure to a varied client portfolio to challenge and develop your skills
- Opportunities to take your career all over Australia and through various career paths
- Salary packaging options, purchased leave…the list goes on!
- For new graduates, initial AHPRA/AASW/ASORC/RCAA registration, sign on bonus and rental assistance included
- Relocation Assistance
- Flight costs to return to home location annually
As a valued team member, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking initial needs assessments
- Psychological worksite assessments
- Vocational assessments
- Identifying Return to Work (RTW) barriers and strategies to overcome these
- Designing, implementing and reviewing programs that assist injured employees return to the workforce
- Providing job seeking and candidate marketing services (and other similar services), to assist your client towards successfully locating new employment
- Providing Vocational and Adjustment to Injury or Support Counselling
What you’ll bring to the role
- Degree and relevant professional registration in Rehabilitation Counselling, Psychology (Provisional accepted) or Social Work
- Willingness to travel (A current vehicle and drivers licence is compulsory)
- A keen sense of punctuality and the effective ability to manage your time
- We love Graduates! Graduates who are eligible for Provisional Registration are welcome to apply
Click on the APPLY button or please contact Sandy Chen to have a confidential discussion about the role on 0407 368 897. You can also add me on Linkedin Sandy Chen | LinkedIn
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.