Experts in workplace health, injury management and safety, Acumen (part of the APM Group) delivers the highest standard in services across personal injury and occupational health. The team at Acumen focus on recovery and function to get clients back to work and back to life whatever their age, stage or situation. Our personal injury division provides services through federal and state-based Workers Compensations, Motor Accident Schemes and Life Insurance.
- Apply your clinical reasoning skills to support people who have sustained a physical and/or psychological injury at work
- Taking a more holistic care approach, you will work within a multidisciplinary team to support the journey from rehab to healing
- Perform a variety of assessments including Vocational Assessments, Transferrable Skills Assessment, Job preparation services, Worksite Assessments and Initial Needs Assessments
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, including injured employees and employers, medical specialists and other allied health professionals
- Develop, implement and monitor rehabilitation plans through case management
Enjoy meaningful and purpose driven work as you support your client return to the same job or to find a new employment opportunity
Develop and broaden your skills as you work across a range of schemes. Your portfolio may include clients under Work Cover QLD, Department of Veterans Affairs, and other Comcare schemes. Our industry and client base is diverse. You will be exposed to transport, agriculture, government, construction, hospitality, retail, manufacturing and professional services.
We’ll work with you to TAILOR a career pathway that meets your career goals. We have a variety of working options to fit your needs and will match you to what works best for you.
Joining a high-quality service provider, you will be SUPPORTED and MENTORED through direct interaction and an extensive onboarding process (incl. ongoing shadowing) to build your technical knowledge and expertise and enable your success. Part-time options available and the ability to work from home.
Enjoy all the rewards and benefits of working for a global organisation. APM employees have access to a range of health and wellbeing perks, including supportive parental leave options, additional purchased leave, discounted gym memberships, health insurance, holiday deals plus so much more!
What will make you successful:
- Current unrestricted registration or membership with the relevant industry body (ASORC/RCAA or AHPRA)
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling,
- Strong clinical reasoning
- Ability to engage across multidisciplinary teams to support the achievement of a common goal
- Passion to help people rehabilitate and achieve outcomes
Click APPLY now and complete your application through our online recruitment platform.
We’re committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.