- Help empower individuals in their rehabilitation and return to life journey
- Flexible, hybrid working – you decide where and when you work!
- Extensive benefits including quarterly bonuses, salary packaging, and an extra week’s annual leave after your first year of employment
About SIS Rehab
Engage. Educate. Empower.
SIS Rehab provides workplace rehabilitation services that uplift, rebuild and restore self-confidence, self-worth and overall wellbeing following injury. Established in 2004, SIS Rehab started from a passion to provide best practice, holistic rehabilitation support. Providing those injured at work with the greatest opportunity to return to not only sustainable work but also to restore their ability to engage in their previous way of life. This passion for holistic rehabilitation has become our philosophy and is championed by our team of highly driven, multidisciplinary allied health professionals.
- Collaborative supportive team culture
- Endless professional development opportunities
- Monthly team building and social events
- Achievable and rewarding bonus and incentive opportunities
- 5 weeks annual leave after 1 year consecutive employment
- Salary packaging options available including novated leasing
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Program
A day in the life of a Rehabilitation Consultant
On a day-to-day basis you will be an integral part of the close-knit team of SIS Consultants who work with and support people who have sustained a psychological or physical injury in the workplace. As a valued team member, you will have the responsibility of assessing needs and then providing effective solutions and strategies to ensure that SIS clients receive a safe return to work within their same employer or with a new employer as part of their rehabilitation and recovery.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Qualifications and relevant professional registration in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Provisional Psychology
- A willingness to travel (Current Vehicle and Drivers License compulsory)
- A confident approach towards engaging with multiple stakeholders
- A keen sense of punctuality and the effective ability to manage your time
Click on the APPLY button or please contact Sandy Chen to have a confidential discussion about the role, please feel free to email [email protected].
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.