As a Rehabilitation Consultant with Konekt, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of those who have sustained psychological injuries at work or may be facing personal challenges at home or in the community. Your clinical expertise and skills will be used to support your clients’ journey as they return to work and life through Insurance Schemes, Employment Services and Disability Employment Services.
Our dynamic Townsville team is seeking a dedicated allied health professional with qualifications in Rehabilitation Counselling, Social Work or Psychology to support our clients on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated and passionate team, making a real difference in the lives of our clients.
What’s In it for you:
- Tailored career path that aligns with your career goals
- Flexible working models that cater to your needs
- Personalized professional development opportunities
- Use of company pool car, phone, and laptop
- Pre-purchased leave and additional benefits
- Recognition programs and social events within the local community
By becoming a member of a reputable service provider, you will receive comprehensive support and mentorship through hands-on training and a thorough onboarding program. This will aid in enhancing your technical skills and expertise, ultimately leading to your success.
To excel in this role, you’ll have:
- Tertiary qualification in Rehabilitation Counselling, Social Work or Psychology
- Current registration or membership with the relevant industry body – ASORC, AASW or AHPRA
- Strong clinical reasoning and the ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Experience conducting various clinical assessments
- A current Working with Children Check
- Willingness to undergo a National Criminal History Check upon successful application
- A current licence and comprehensive vehicle insurance.
- A desire to help people rehabilitate and make a positive difference in your community
Ready to join?
Click APPLY now and complete your application through our online recruitment platform.
For a confidential discussion, please call Dennis Utz on 0427 965 632
With the belief that work is good for all, our purpose is to maximise workforce participation and safety. With a mission to be Number 1 in Care, we know that our values of integrity, personal impact, innovation, customer focus and financial sustainability means that we are well on our way to creating real change for Australian workplaces.
At APM we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures including indigenous peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people with a disability.