Rehab Management is one of Australia’s most recognisable occupational rehabilitation providers with a multi-disciplinary allied health team providing care to people injured as a result of workplace injury, car accident or military both active duty and veterans.
WHY WE LOVE WORKING AT REHAB MANAGEMENT
Rehab Management is truly all about its people – it is why so many of our staff have had such long tenures with the business. What makes us so different from other occ rehab providers?
- We invest in our people – highly experienced managers & the best onboarding in the industry
- We value work/life balance – 4 “You” days extra leave, pet, volunteer & parental leave + true hybrid working
- We reward your hard work – industry-leading 20% quarterly bonus on base + additional bonuses
- We shake things up – Arriba are innovators & disrupters
- Our service to clients is multi-award-winning – work with us and work with some of the best in Australia!
As part of the Arriba Group, we were proud to be voted #1 Best Place To Work 2022 in Healthcare by the Australian Financial Review – this commitment to a quality life for our staff and clients is why.
WHAT DRIVES US? QUALITY
Our founder Marcella Romero – an OT by trade and the sole owner & operator of the Arriba Group – opens every town hall meeting with:
“My #1 priority is not for us to be the biggest business in Australia – I want us to be the best” – that commitment to quality runs through every level of our business.
“Focus on quality work, and the billables will automatically follow – not the other way around” – too many occ rehab brands focus just on numbers, our focus is quality work.
WHY THIS CAREER IS SO REWARDING
As a Rehabilitation Consultant, you are NOT just one piece of someone’s recovery, you support them through their whole rehabilitation journey. You will become a rehab expert and act as the participant’s advocate and their educator as you guide them through what can be a tough process for them.
Here is what the reality of this role is:
- Advocating for people who feel disempowered to advocate for their own recovery and health
- Delivering counselling to people who are grappling with a sudden change in their career goals and circumstances;
- Conducting assessments to help guide people toward their new career;
- Working with treatment providers to ensure the best recovery outcomes for your clients;
- Develop graduated return plans by liaising doctors regarding appropriate timeframes and goals.
- Case managing complex psychological issues and liaising with treating health professionals
We are open to a range of experience levels – from seasoned rehab consultants to new grads, or overseas trained professionals to locals from any other sector of healthcare!
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- Tertiary qualifications in Rehab Counselling or Psychology & registration with AHPRA, ASORC or RCAA
- A commitment to being the best – we will provide you a phenomenal onboarding & the tools to excel
- A passion for helping people navigate complex rehabilitation plans – you love what you do
- A fantastic stakeholder manager – you need to be an affective communicator
- Arriba is made up of innovators – we want our staff to bring new ideas to the table
- Fun & energy! We are a vibrant & diverse team who really enjoys working together
If you would like to be considered for the position please click “apply” or submit your resume to [email protected] [link removed] or for a confidential discussion please call Owen on 0437 980 676 [link removed]
We put people first. Let’s create the future together. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We are happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs.