We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking.
We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction.
We offer a thorough induction program for new graduates looking to start a successful career in injury management or experienced clinicians looking to move off the tools and into a very rewarding industry!
We also offer regular opportunities for career progression to suit your interests, stage and skills, including projects, quality and/or customer account management. From us, you can expect:
- Excellent remuneration & benefits;
- A generous, uncapped consultant incentive scheme;
- Access to our external Employee Assistance Program;
- A comprehensive induction to the team and company;
- The latest tools – Surface Pro and iPhone;
- Our commitment to your work-life balance combined with a genuine and friendly working culture and work from home options;
- Regular staff celebrations, award and charity events, such as our annual Procare Cricket Day;
- An individually tailored professional development plan;
- Regular access to professional development opportunities;
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression to a National level.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Rehabilitation Counsellor. You will be joining the Procare Group amidst an exciting phase of growth, working within our NSW team, based at our Newcastle office!
We are flexible with working hours and we have scope for a full time, part time or casual position.
Day to day you will be:
- Assisting injured people in returning to work;
- Delivering counselling to people who are grappling with a sudden change in their career goals and circumstances;
- Conducting assessments to help guide people toward their new career;
- Working with treatment providers to ensure the best recovery outcomes for your clients;
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues in developing strategies and best practice for case management.
Your expertise and communication skills will be what you are known for! You’ll be curious and will continuously seek out ways to improve customer’s experiences and outcomes.
You will be qualified as a:
- Rehabilitation Counsellor (FULL ASORC or RCAA membership mandatory) or registered Psychologist (full AHPRA reg).
You’ll also need
- Current Police clearance;
- Working with Children Check;
- Sound communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach; and
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family-owned and led company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality service, we want to hear from you!
For more information, check out our website www.procaregroup.com.au or contact our careers team [email protected].
Send in your application via the link with your CV and cover letter.