They have an exciting opportunity available for a Restoration Caseworker to join the team in Penrith. You will hold a restoration-based caseload and work intensively with children and their families. Your goal is to successfully reunite the children with their families when it is safe to do so.
- 35 hour week
- Flexible and hybrid work arrangements (work from home during school holidays)
- Monthly wellness days (KIP Driven)
- Additional leave over the Christmas period
- Additional Leave accrual-based service
- Leave loading
- Employee incentive programs
- Extensive Aboriginal cultural connections and training
- Support to obtain further qualifications
This role will involve;
- Maintain a restoration-based caseload
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of families to identify their strengths, needs and risks
- Develop individualised case plans in collaboration with families to address their goals and concerns
- Work intensively with vulnerable children and their families to ensure case plan goals are met
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, such as other professionals, community services, and support networks, to ensure coordinated and holistic support for families
- Identify appropriate support services, resources, and programs to address the specific needs of families
- Make referrals to relevant community-based services, such as counseling, housing assistance, substance abuse programs, or parenting education, and ensure effective coordination between different service providers
The requirements for this role include;
- Qualifications in Community Services or a similar field
- Case management experience in Foster Care, OOHC, Child Protection or a related field.
- Knowledge of issues surrounding abuse and neglect of children and the impact of trauma
- Demonstrated ability to produce clear and concise written material
- NSW driver’s license and Working with Children Check
- A number of probity checks are required including holding a current working with children and undertaking a National police checks.
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Noor Strating on 0499 561 806 or Connect on LinkedIn to stay up to date with all our vacancies