- We empower our staff to grow and develop as exceptional professionals, providing an extensive career development program
- We provide state-of-the-art infrastructure and are a technology-rich learning environment
- Our students love to learn and love to be challenged
- Beautiful grounds and close to Wahroonga Village
- Onsite exercise facilities, parking, and close to public transport
- Generous remuneration and student fee discounts
- Stimulating vibrant Community
Abbotsleigh is a ‘Child Safe Organisation’ committed to ensuring the safety, welfare, and well-being of all children and young people at the School and is dedicated to protecting them from abuse and harm. All children and young people who come to Abbotsleigh have a right to feel and be safe.
Successful applicants will be subject to employment screening processes with the Office of the Children’s Guardian and will be required to provide a current Working with Children registration number. In addition, teaching staff will be expected to possess current University and NESA certifications.