Mile End Campus
- Be part of a dedicated and supportive Christian workplace.
- Contract until the end of 2024 and remuneration commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- FTE negotiable for school terms.
- Commencement in Term 4, 2023.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Make a real impact on young people’s lives.
Temple Christian College is a member of Adelaide Christian Schools and educates around 1100 students (Year 7-12) over three campuses. We are a Christian co-educational school offering quality teaching / learning opportunities and outstanding facilities in metropolitan Adelaide.
The School Counsellor role promotes and advocates for the mental health, wellbeing, and care of students, in:
- Providing effective counselling support to students.
- Advising, informing, and supporting the School community around student counselling best-practice needs and approaches.
- Maintaining an effective referral system to external professionals.
- Fostering and building collaborative, positive relationships with key stakeholders around the student’s support and needs.
- Contributing to a School-wide approach to Wellbeing.
We are seeking a genuine, enthusiastic and responsible team player, with a desire to work compassionately with students and alongside work colleagues. A committed Christian who is suitably qualified and experienced in school counselling or similar work. Someone passionate to advocate for student counselling best practices and approaches.
The Job & Person Description is available on our website at www.tcc.sa.edu.au
Completed applications including a cover letter & resume with contact details of two professional and one pastoral / church referee should to be addressed to:
The Principal—Mr Marcel Rijken
2 Henley Beach Road, MILE END SA 5031
and emailed to [email protected]
Applications Close: 17th September 2023
All applicants should refer to the “Collection of Information from Job Applicants” notice which is available on our website at www.tcc.sa.edu.au