- Between $102,898 to $107,442 (pro-rata) per annum, plus superannuation.
- Full time with ADO
- Flexible working arrangements including some work from home
About the company
Gippsland Lakes Complete Health (GLCH) is a not-for-profit organisation that’s been helping East Gippsland residents to live well for more than 40 years.
We’re one of the region’s most high-profile health and support service providers with more than 500 staff, 300 volunteers, and an annual budget in excess of $50 million.
About the role
This varied and interesting position will have a focus on:
- Supporting positive behavioural change in clients through the delivery of therapeutic counselling interventions.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, delivering effective evidence-based interventions and ongoing assessment, treatment, planning and care co-ordination.
- Contribute to the support and development of AOD staff and students on placement.
Skills & Experience
Certificate IV in AOD essential (or core AOD competencies).
Undergraduate and postgraduate human services qualifications and registration with a relevant peak body is desirable.
Dual diagnosis competencies highly regarded.
At GLCH we believe our people are our biggest asset and pride ourselves on a culture that is equitable, encourages open communication and has an emphasis on recognition and career advancement. We welcome all people irrespective of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. People enjoy working at GLCH because we’re supportive, inclusive and collaborative in our approach.
- Annual pay increases
- Opportunity for ongoing training and scholarships
- Generous salary packing options
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
How to Apply
Click on the apply now button or go to Gippsland Lakes Complete Health | Search Page (glch.org.au)
Applications close: Sunday, 20 August 2023