Senior Counselling and Wellbeing Clinician – Are you a compassionate and experienced Social Worker or Psychologist looking to make a meaningful impact in the field of mental health and wellbeing?
As the Senior Counselling and Wellbeing Clinician, you will be a crucial part of our multidisciplinary team and your responsibilities will include:
Counselling Services: Providing counseling to complex consumers, offering them the support and guidance they need to navigate their mental health challenges effectively.
Leadership: Taking on a leadership role within a small staff team, ensuring they are motivated, supported, and guided to provide the best care possible.
Service Operations: Managing the day-to-day operations, ensuring its smooth functioning and adherence to quality standards.
Collaboration: Working closely with General Practitioners, other allied health professionals, and Nursing staff to deliver a holistic and high-quality service across Community Health, Acute Units, and Residential Aged Care Facilities.
- Holds a professionally recognized qualification such as a Bachelor of Social Work or Bachelor of Psychology.
- Demonstrates current registration with the relevant professional body.
- Willingness and eligibility to be a credentialed Social Worker where applicable.
- Experienced in the delivery of mental health counselling and wellbeing services
- Possesses excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Demonstrates exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to prepare and deliver education to consumers, families, and staff
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement and professional development
If you are a compassionate, qualified, and registered professional with a passion for mental health and wellbeing, along with a track record of effective leadership and service development, we encourage you to apply for the Senior Counselling and Wellbeing Clinician position. Your dedication and skills can make a significant impact on our community’s mental health and wellbeing.
APPLY NOW or call to express your interest in this position. Once we have your application it will also allow us to contact you for future interesting opportunities.
If this is not quite the right role for you, Remedy Recruitment will work closely with you to match your skills and expectations to find you the right opportunity. Remedy Recruitment works hard for you, making sure you are ‘ahead of the pack’.
Remedy Recruitment understands that finding meaningful work is different for everyone. Whether you are seeking new beginnings, taking the next step up in your career or simply need support to make a change.
“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” –Jimmy Dean
Remedy Recruitment Pty Ltd
P: 0439 690 336