- Leadership of complex mental health, disability and community services
- Lead the growth and development of our services across the top end
- Permanent role based in Darwin, attractive salary package, hybrid working
Passionate about what we do, ermha365 exists to ensure that people experiencing mental illness and complex disabilities can thrive and become part of the community. For the past 40 years, we have chosen to work with people who fall through the gaps and have no evident support. We are often considered the first choice provider for our work with people with complex needs and presentations.
With a passion for seeing people achieve their potential combined with a drive and determination to lead teams, this is a role not to be missed. While the challenges are significant, the reward is also great as you seek to provide the voice and choice to thrive for the people that ermha365 supports. A proven leader combined with exposure to a growth environment, your startup mentality, and a can-do attitude will be matched by the following attributes:
- Knowledge in a significant area of expertise from within the mental health/disability / forensic sector(s) matched with tertiary qualifications in Mental Health, Disability, Social Work, Psychology or other relevant qualifications. Lived experience is also highly regarded by the ermha365 team.
- A proven track record of strong operational leadership and a demonstrated ability to coach, lead and inspire teams
- Experience in helping to develop and grow new business opportunities
- Diplomacy, influence and relationship-focus in collaboration with key stakeholders
- The ability to balance and manage risk with the achievement of strategic and operational outcomes
About the Role
As the Senior Manager, Mental Health, Disability & Community Services, you will be the most senior person in the region reporting to the Chief Operating Officer based at our head office in Melbourne. You have responsibility for the development & delivery of current and new multi-disciplinary programs across Darwin & surrounding areas. These are intensive, recovery-oriented support for people with a persistent mental illness and drive person-centred practice for those with a disability who will often have a history of offending, homelessness, addiction, dual disability, social dysfunction and aggressive and inappropriate behaviour of concern. To achieve this, you will:
- Provide senior leadership at a regional level for ermha365, ensuring our vision, mission and values are embedded into practice
- Outstanding team leadership, coaching and inspiring our people to deliver the highest quality client-directed services to achieve client-directed outcomes
- Local leadership in the areas of employee health, safety & wellbeing
- Growing, developing and maintaining strong relationships with all of our key stakeholders
- Working closely with others at ermha365 to identify and grow new business opportunities across the NT / Top End.
- Ensuring appropriate plans are in place to meet both ermha365 and funding-body requirements
- Ensuring compliance with all internal & external requirements, including reporting and accreditation requirements
We take appropriate actions to ensure that our staff and the people we support are as safe as possible. You will be expected to adhere to all OHS standards, requirements and processes, including (but not limited to) wearing appropriate PPE and regular hygiene and cleanliness practices.
What we can offer you
Ermha365 is an agile and innovative nonprofit with a growth plan across Australia. As an employee, you will be offered:
- The opportunity to have a career that changes lives
- On the job leadership training and development as part of the senior leadership group
- Flexibility in working hours to suit work-life balance
- A supportive team environment that is engaging and inspiring
- A total competitive package including salary packaging and a car allowance
We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. We greatly value diversity and lived experience within all levels of our workforce. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with lived experience are strongly encouraged for this role.
It is a requirement of this position to meet all compliance requirements concerning NDIS Work Screening, Ochre Card, work rights and possess a current & valid driver’s licence.