Due to additional funding DVPC is recruiting Senior Program Facilitators to work with men who use violence and abuse in their relationships.
About the role
The Senior Program Facilitator is part of a team that delivers the Men’s Domestic Violence Education & Intervention Program based on the Duluth framework for working with men and women. The role requires significant stakeholder engagement and liaison and will be responsible for completing documentation and providing reports.
This is a casual role with days and hours of work to be negotiated based on program requirements.
For the full Position Description with the Criteria and Practice Requirements/Duties of the role (which you will need to provide written responses to) please visit our website.
We are looking for someone with the following key attributes:
- Hold steadfast a belief in people’s ability and capacity to change for the betterment of everyone
- Remain grounded with a level of competence and confidence in challenging or confronting situations whilst being respectful, positive, and purposeful
- Maintain engaging interaction with others despite differences or agreeing what is being said, without judgement or othering
- Observe and reflect critically and purposefully for personal and professional development
- Engage in respectful dialogue without debating, colluding, and/or claiming to be the expert of others
- Be okay with uncertainty and you can grapple with the unknown
- Embrace differences and diversity with a genuine intention of learning
- Maintain curiosity with a sincere interest in people
- Maintain an open posture to learning about yourself and your relationships
- Commit to ongoing personal awareness development
- Actively engage in supervision and receive feedback and critical dialogue for further personal and practice development
- Emotionally regulate and you regularly self-reflect and assess your health and well-being
- Be self-responsible and accountable whilst knowing your limits, your role, and when you need support from others
- The ability to undertake administrative tasks including the completion of thorough and contextual case notes.
DVPC is a specialist Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) service based on the Gold Coast. It provides domestic and family violence responses to women, children and young people and delivers the Men’s DV Education and Intervention program in partnership with Queensland Corrective Services. DVPC offers services from Beenleigh to the border of New South Wales.
We offer employees
- A dynamic workplace that values innovation and quality practice
- A commitment to staff well-being and professional development through Employee Assistance Programs, Supervision and Training & Development
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Salary packaging benefits
How to apply
- Visit our website to download the Position Description (https://domesticviolence.com.au/about-us/job-opportunities/)
- Write a cover letter addressing the Criteria for a Senior Program Facilitator and how you meet the Practice Requirements/Duties of the role
- Upload your resume and cover letter via Seek
Applications close on Monday 25 September, 9.00am.
For enquiries please email [email protected]