headspace provides services to young people aged 12-25 years old, and their family/carer network. The objectives of headspace are to improve access for young people to mental health and related services and to ensure better coordination between such services.
Oakwood School encompasses several campuses in Metro Melbourne that provide opportunities for young people,12 to 18 years of age who have disengaged from school or where a mainstream school learning environment is seen to be inappropriate to meet the young person’s needs.
headspace Dandenong has an exciting opportunity for experienced Mental Health Clinicians to provide clinical support within a school environment.
headspace Dandenong and Oakwood School have an established partnership and have current vacancies at the Oakwood Pakenham and Noble Park campuses.
You will have experience and passion for working with young people to deliver therapeutic interventions and a demonstrated understanding of school culture and the challenges for young people.
With your demonstrated high level of interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), problem-solving and negotiation skills, you will be specially equipped to speak with young people in the early stages of help-seeking.
- Minimum Tertiary Qualification in Psychology, Social Work or Counselling
- AHPRA registration, or eligibility for membership with the association in your field
What we offer
EACH is the Lead Agency for headspace.
- Internal professional development calendar
- Flexible work arrangements to support a positive work-life balance
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Generous not-for-profit salary packaging of up to $15,900 tax-free income per year
- Up to $2,650 additional tax-free money to spend towards meals and entertainment
- Opportunities for career progression and ongoing professional develop
- Access to large, well-resourced working facilities including on-site parking
- Support through a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- The opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Public Holiday substitution policy
- Novated leasing arrangements
We look forward to learning more about you and what you can bring to this role. Please attach a cover letter with your resume on application.
If you’d like more information, please contact Lee Congiu, Team Leader – School Services, at [email protected]
Applications Close: Thursday 21st September 2023
** Please note that applications will be reviewed as they are received. Interviews may take place during the advertising period – so don’t miss out and apply today! **