National 360 provides high-quality Allied Health services to clients of all ages and abilities within the NDIS, Aged-Care, and Insurance sectors. At National 360, we facilitate a collaborative workplace environment, and we understand that transparency and honesty are core to building a trusting partnership between team members and leaders. When you join National 360, and throughout your employment, we want to ensure that the information provided to you accurately aligns with workplace practices – ask us anything, and we will give you a straight answer.
About Our Benefits
360 Champions and 360 YOU are our reward & recognition and benefits programs, designed to celebrate the achievements of our dedicated and talented team, as well as deliver programs that support holistic wellbeing. When you join National 360, you will have access to:
- Flexible working practices, including adjusted working hours, working from home and autonomy over your schedule
- 5 weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave options
- Generous paid parental leave entitlements
- Financial incentives for going above and beyond in your role
- Novated leasing and salary sacrificing
- Service rewards to acknowledge tenure, including performance bonuses and company-sponsored holidays
- The opportunity to relocate almost anywhere in Australia
- Discounted health insurance premiums & full excess coverage through N360s Corporate Plan with HCF
- Industry leading support by providing every therapist with $1,500 each year to participate in external development opportunities as well as paid study leave
- Company-sponsored team events and recognition awards
- Professional counselling with a registered psychologist through our Employee Assistance Program
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- Pilates, yoga, and meditation classes
For further detail about our industry-leading benefits & reward programs, visit https://national360.com.au/careers/360-careers.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join us in fostering a positive and supportive environment for NDIS Participants and their families. Within this role you will provide comprehensive Occupational Therapist assessments, therapeutic interventions and reports for all ages referred to the service, delivered in home, clinic and community settings. You will regularly review and evaluate the progress of clients, adjusting treatment plans as necessary to ensure optimal outcomes.
You will collaborate and communicate effectively with parents/care givers, teachers, doctors, and other healthcare professionals to ensure a coordinated approach. This role also includes the supervision and mentoring of junior therapists, providing guidance and support in clinical practice. You will demonstrate strong leadership skills and a commitment to professional growth, modelling best practices and fostering a culture of lifelong learning.
*Want to know more? To obtain a copy of the position description, please email [email protected]
We like to keep an open mind when it comes to bringing therapists onboard! With that being said, there are a few requirements for our therapists which are:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- At least 3 years experience working as an Occupational Therapist within the private or public sector
- AHPRA Registration
- NDISWC / WWCC (or willingness to apply)
- Current Australian driver’s licence
- Ability to provide evidence of COVID-19 vaccinations based on State Government requirements (or applicable exemption)
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin, or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.