- Rare, New Role Available with Flexible Casual or Contractor Hours
- Triage, Assessments, Report Writing and Provide Recommendations
- Enjoy the Team Environment and Training of being in a Large MDT
Recovery Station exists to empower individuals to live a quality life. We believe in creating the ideal work environment for you because when you are happy, healthy, well-skilled and fulfilled, you’re in the best position to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of everyone around you.
Key Traits of Recovery Station:
- We love what we do because everyone’s role contributes to helping our clients live a more independent, empowered life
- Collaborating with passionate, likeminded colleagues creates connection and facilitates personal and professional growth
- Keeping personalised care at the heart of what we do challenges us to seek new and innovative ways to deliver life-changing service
Joining Recovery Station means aligning with a company that believes in empowering you and your future.
To provide you with greater flexibility and control over the hours you want to work, we have a new role in our team tailored to a Senior Clinician wanting to use their advanced clinical skills.
Regarding this role:
- The focus will predominantly be on initial triage, assessments and reporting to establish intervention needs before transitioning clients to our therapy team for further ongoing therapy and support
- Leverage your years of experience to ascertain the needs of complex clients and make recommendations based on your in depth clinical knowledge
- Your adolescent to adult caseload may range from core/functional OT to Mental Health OT – or a mix depending on your preference
- You could do one off assessments when you have capacity as a Contractor or we could set you up as an Employee with regular hours if you’d prefer the consistency
This role could suit someone working part-time elsewhere who is curious about gaining experience in NDIS / community, someone returning from parental leave or a clinician who is doing additional study and would like some engaging work that they can complete on their terms.
If you have a foundation in residential aged care, paediatrics or hospital work and are curious about making the move to an adult, community caseload – reach out and let us know as we have a supportive team that has helped others like you make the transition.
We are also open to discussing Visa Sponsorship for international candidates relocating to the Hunter or Central Coast.
- Approved qualification in Occupational Therapy and AHPRA registration
- 3 + years experience as an Occupational Therapist
If you are a new Grad or a less experienced clinician, still get in touch and we’ll support you to reach this level via our development program.
How We Make an Impact
Recovery Station provides community and clinic based allied health services, with a strong focus on disability and senior health. For nearly 20 years we have consistently grown and now proudly offer support to people with diverse needs across the Greater Hunter, Central Coast, Sydney and Illawarra regions.
Together, our passionate, multidisciplinary team of OTs, Mental Health OT’s, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Dietitians and Allied Health Assistants collaboratively share their knowledge and experience to holistically design an individualised service to help improve the quality of life for people living with a disability or looking to age as independently as possible.
How We Foster a Positive Team
To support a happy and healthy team, we like to listen to you and understand what you value most.
Thus far, we’ve learned that our team benefits from:
- Flexibility and trust to schedule work around family, other employment or personal commitments
- Remuneration that reflects your experience plus the option of financial performance bonuses + RDO’s
- Discretion to WFH & utilise telehealth where appropriate (Laptop provided + phone/data allowance)
- Unrivalled one on one office support to reduce your admin
- Wellbeing program including EAP and monthly social events such as barefoot bowls, cooking + art classes, trivia nights, team lunches and birthday events to celebrate you and your success!
From a professional development perspective:
- You will receive ongoing in-house training + in-field shadowing days with your Supervisor
- Benefit from one on one meetings with your Supervisor to discuss goals personal to you via a CPD plan eg Mods, AT, Mental Health or Driving Assessments
- Attend in-service sessions, share ideas, resources and stay abreast of any industry updates alongside your team of OT’s and MHOT’s
- We love facilitating development pathways for clinicians seeking career progression and added responsibility via either supervising students/ grads/ junior staff, increased complexity of caseload or involvement in management procedures depending on what avenue you’d like to explore
- Two paid CPD days per year
- Formal and informal liaison opportunities with other members of our MDT to broaden your clinical knowledge and provide holistic care to our clients
- All-company training day in where we bring the entire business together and invite external presenters for each discipline eg Kurt Fearnley
The Next Steps
If any or all of the above resonates with you then we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV via Seek or reach out to Jackson on 0413 854 368 or [email protected] if you have any questions.