Brisbane South PHN has an exciting opportunity to become part of our dynamic team. This role will provide coordination of commissioned services for programs designed to improve health outcomes in the Brisbane South area. This role is part of a small team collaborating with regional and multi-disciplinary health providers of child, youth and family services and stakeholders, as well as the broader primary health sector. This is a part-time fixed term contract until 30 June 2024 with strong possibility of extension.
The focus of this role will be to:
- Provide contract management and support quality improvement of child and family services and initiatives as well as maintain strong relationships with service providers to achieve optimal service outcomes in support of system change.
- Ensure activities focus on the achievement of program goals and contribute to the realisation of the Brisbane South PHN strategic goals and vision.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Support
About the Company
Brisbane South PHN puts people at the heart of health care. We specialise in person-centred, place-based health system reform that delivers meaningful change and sustainable results. We are partnering to build a health and wellbeing system in which every person in the Brisbane south region, especially those with the greatest need, is supported to live well and experiences care that is connected, high quality and easy to access -– our vision is ‘the best possible health and wellbeing for every person in the Brisbane south region’.
Who we are looking for
To be successful in this role, you will have:
Demonstrated experience in health and community service programs or relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in health management and planning, population health, social services, project management.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience in government policy and initiatives for child and family health.
- Experience in service implementation and monitoring, including managing complex contracts.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse issues and work collaboratively on solutions
- Demonstrated experience in influencing, negotiating, and engaging positively within a service environment to achieve improved outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholder relationships to support effective systems change
- Experience in managing and analysing data sets, including quantitative and qualitative data to guide program development.
- Highly developed written skills including report writing skills
- Demonstrated experience managing complex and numerous tasks to meet deadlines in a high demand work environment using well developed project management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Current driver’s licence
- Positive National Police Check and Blue Card
To maintain a full understanding of the requirements of this job, please see the attached position description.
In return for your skills and capabilities, we offer:
- Attractive remuneration and salary packaging option
- Generous annual leave options
- Commitment to learning and development and performance excellence
- Free Social Club
Our organisation values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people living with disability and members of the LGBTQIA+ community are strongly encouraged to apply. Brisbane South PHN values diversity in culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability status, neurodiversity or any other aspect which makes our people unique.
The salary offered will be dependent upon your skills, qualifications and experience against those required for the position.
To apply, please send your current resume with a covering letter outlining how you meet the skills, experience and knowledge requirements of the role by 9.00am 11 September 2023.
For further information on the role, please contact Tennille Burkitt, Manager – Thriving and on Track on 1300 467 265 during business hours.