The Role: Work closely with ACH Group customers, their families and with a range of staff within a multi-disciplinary team; supporting new and existing customers in the delivery of a range of Social Work Services in this full time role.
Your understanding, advice and support to customers with social and health situations will support customers live good lives.
What you’ll do:
- Provide Social Work Services within a Community setting
- Assess, monitor and review customers against their care and support plans
- Apply a wellness and reablement approach to service delivery
- Support customers to design services based on their desired outcomes, individual needs and enable them to stay healthy and independent
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the best health outcome for customers
- Work with a range of internal and external stakeholder
- Maintain accurate documentation and records
- and much more…
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work and eligibility for membership with the Australian Association of Social Work (AASW)
- Experience working with customers with a range of health issues
- Skills to empower customers to make decisions about the way they receive services and provide advice about available services
- Problem solving approach
- Ability to deliver a social work service, through assessment, goal setting, outcomes and evaluation
- Relationship building skills
- Knowledge of aged care and older person’s health
- Documentation skills and a high degree of accuracy
- The successful candidate will need to provide a COVID vaccination statement (3 doses) and a satisfactory police clearance for working with vulnerable groups less than 12 months old before commencement.
If you want to join our amazing team, we can offer you:
- Friendly and inclusive culture, supporting diversity and employee wellbeing
- Free on-site flu vaccination program
- Financial advice for HESTA members, our preferred superannuation supplier
- Wellbeing program including free employee assistance program
- Recognition program acknowledging significant contributions
- Salary packaging to maximise your take home pay
- Discounted Corporate Membership – Health Insurance – BUPA
- Café and Coffee Barista on site!
- Access to a fleet vehicle following probation
- Clinical supervision from the senior social worker
ACH Group is a not-for-profit organisation in the Health Care Sector. This means that you can salary package up to $15,900 per annum for living expenses and $2,650 for meals/entertainment to reduce your tax. We also offer a range of perks through our Employee Benefits Program (eg. discounted private health).
How to Apply: Simply press ‘Apply’ now!
ACH Group celebrates and encourages workforce diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, disability or any other basis
What it’s like at ACH Group:
At ACH Group we believe that older people should feel valued, respected, connected in their communities and supported to live a good life.
We love what we do, aren’t afraid to take action and responsibility, constantly put our hands up for challenges and celebrate the uniqueness of our community. Most importantly, we bring our best.
If you share our belief, join our team of 1800 employees and hundreds of volunteers and take delight in knowing that you’re making a contribution to the lives of older people. You’ll do so while enjoying a rewarding career pathway, ongoing training and a passionate, flexible workplace.