- Southern Adelaide Local Health Network – Repat Health Precinct – Bangka Strait
- Salary $86,950 – $100,729 p.a. (pro rata) AHP2 | Part Time, 18.75 hours p/w, Ongoing
Bangka Strait is a 20-bed ward based at the Repat Health Precinct. The programs at Bangka Strait provides a bridge between our patients hospital stay and their next step towards returning to the community. Our aim is to help our patients prepare for their return to the community by supporting them to be as independent as possible.
As the Social Worker, you will be responsible for contribution to the implementation and management of the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network service delivery model in Bangka Strait and the Transition Care Program (TCP). you will be involved in active search and triage for clients from acute care, coordination of client services and provision of Social Work assessment and intervention whilst in the service. This role is also involved in contributing to the reporting and quality monitoring mechanisms of the Bangka Strait and Transition Care services.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- An appropriate Degree or equivalent qualification which gives eligibility for full membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers
- Strong clinical Social Work experience in working with older people and restorative programs in subacute and/or community settings.
- Experience in client-focussed, holistic SMART goal setting.
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team with contribution to the development and attainment of team goals.
For full details, please see the attached Role Description.
In addition to the annual salary and entitlements (superannuation & leave loading), we also offer salary sacrifice benefits. Watch a short video about what salary packaging is.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and Immunisation compliance as indicated on the Role description.
SA Health Services are required to implement the Addressing vaccine preventable disease: Occupational assessment, screening and vaccination policy in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 842273
Want to Know More?
Name: Kieta Campbell Telephone: 0466 648 252
Email: [email protected]
Application Closing Date:
11.55 pm Sunday 24 September 2023