Be part of an exciting time with Early Start Australia and work for a growing organisation committed to making a real difference to the everyday lives of children and their families.
Here at Early Start Australia, we strive to make a difference whether its Therapy and Development, Early Childhood Early Intervention or the Early Start Denver Model that our clients visit us for, our dedicated team of therapist work with families to provide the best start for each child to grow and develop and ensure our clients reach their full potential.
We are seeking experienced Accredited Mental Health Social Workers to join our Queensland Team located in Strathpine, QLD. You would be joining a mental health team comprising of psychologists, an accredited mental health social worker as well as an art therapist alongside a multidisciplinary team comprising of OT and speech.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the practice principal and working within a multidisciplinary team environment you will providing evidence-based assessments, therapy and intervention sessions to a mixed caseload.
- Conduct assessments
- Develop tailored therapy programs
- Provide direct and indirect therapy interventions
- Work closely with key stakeholders providing information, education and support.
What you need to join:
- Compliance – National Police Check, Working with Children check, NDIS Workers Screening check, Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate, First Aid Certificate, Driver’s License & Vehicle.
- Bachelor of Social Work or Master of Social Work qualification
- Accredited Mental Health Social Worker (AMHSW) and Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) Membership
- Knowledge of psychometric and educational assessment practice and procedures
- Experience working with children and/or disability and confidence in your role with children and their parents. (preferred)
What we can offer you:
We are happy to discuss the benefits of joining our team of therapists who truly value collaborative working relationships and place client care as our first priority.
Early Start Australia is a national organisation – our clinics offer you the small practice feel with big corporate support that can provide job security at a time of significant growth, and access to some of the best brains across Australia. You will be part of a local clinic who not only value the support you provide, but will also provide you with a supportive work environment, continued learning advancement and career opportunities which are mutually beneficial.
In addition to a competitive salary with performance incentives, you will have access to the following:
- Over 100 hrs of rostered annual CPD hours which includes monthly in-house training, free team collaboration time, national and state clinical meetings, paid professional development leave etc.
- Paid parental leave
- An admin team that manages booking appointments, invoicing and managing NDIS changes – freeing you up to do what you do best
- If you are a graduate, we offer a structured 12 months graduate program to support and guide you through your first year
- The opportunity to work and collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team and exchange ideas, treatment plans and a holistic approach for the clients
- Our Mental Health and Well-being Program
- Internal and External mentorship opportunities with Industry experts
- You will have access to performance incentives along with products at reduced prices from groceries to movie tickets
- Flexible working hours
Where to from here:
We would love to hear from you so please click Apply Now or contact Yasmin Snow on 0448292560 to learn more about the role.
Early Start Australia places a high priority on the principles of respect, equity, and diversity. As an employer of choice, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
https://earlystartaustralia.com.au/ [link removed]
Early Start Australia is a national multidisciplinary allied health organisation committed to delivering evidence-based early intervention and therapy services to children and their families. As an organisation Early Start Australia prioritises building a fantastic team culture and working with children and their families to make a real difference to everyday lives of our clients.